PLEASE SOMEONE ASSESS MY ESSAY, ITS URGENT, NEXT WEEK IS MY EXAM!! RYAN TOLD ME TO FIND SOMEONE HERE, FLICK WHERE R U

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
kaizadhans

PLEASE SOMEONE ASSESS MY ESSAY, ITS URGENT, NEXT WEEK IS MY EXAM!! RYAN TOLD ME TO FIND SOMEONE HERE, FLICK WHERE R U

Post by kaizadhans »

Please assess my essay. Really want your feedback. My target is band 8. Ryan told me in his email that someone will help me assess in this forum.

Water is in short supply in many countries of the world, but consumption of water by families is increasing. Why is this happening? What can be done to preserve water?

The world as we know it, faces many environmental challenges today, One of them being water scarcity. There is an acute shortage of water in many parts of the world, while consumption of water by households has been on the rise. This is mostly happening because of modern lifestyles of people living in cities with little or no knowledge of such a global phenomenon.

Firstly, people living in the cities are usually given unlimited access to water 24 hours a day. This makes them believe that water is an easily available resource, and could be used as much as they want without thinking about its repercussions on other people who might need it the most. For instance, People living in the villages of India have to walk miles, daily, to fetch some water for their families. Such people, on an average consume 20 times less water as compared to their counterparts living in cities.

However, If we we as a society undertake certain steps to implement restrictions on the use of water per individual, then it could save billions of gallons of water, that is being flushed down the drain everyday. For example, In some Scandinavian countries such as Finland, there has been a daily cap limit of 50 liters established by the government on the amount of water that can be utilized by an individual. Such a bold measure has resulted in a net decrease of over 70% in water consumption as compared to its past.

Hence, It can be seen that water has been in a short supply in many parts of the world mainly because of the irrational consumption habits of people living modern lifestyles. However, imposing restrictions on such consumption patterns seems prudent and can bring about an effective change in the society to help preserve water for the generations to come.
Last edited by kaizadhans on Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
geraldesguerra26

Re: Need a band 8 for Australia P.R PLEASE HELP, ITS URGENT, NEXT WEEK IS MY EXAM!! RYAN TOLD ME TO FIND SOMEONE HERE

Post by geraldesguerra26 »

hello kaiza! Do you have fb or skype acc please send me