complaint letter

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
allen_zhang

complaint letter

Post by allen_zhang »

Could any one help to grade my letter below?
This one was hard to me because I am not good at making up stories...

Write a complaint letter to the manager of a sports complex about a problem with the staff (non-action of staff in spite of repeated complaints).
Dear Sir or Madam,
I am writing to express my frustrations with a recent experience I had at your sports complex.

Last Friday, I went to play badminton with my friends at your sports complex. Somehow, the air conditioning system stopped working and the stadium became extremely hot. We turned to one of your staff, whose name tag reads “John”, and asked for help. He was busy on talking to his fellows and answered “ok, I’ll check it” without even turning his face to us. We stopped playing and waited for 30 minutes, during which we saw several other people went there complaining about the situation. However, he just kept answering “yes” without any action! We left the stadium 50 minutes later due to the unbearable hot there.

I have been a loyal customer of your sports center for about 2 years since its opening and I have always enjoyed your services. But, what we experienced last Friday was really unpleasant and we hope your staff could show more respect to your customers.

I look forward to your reply in this matter.

Yours faithfully,
Allen Zhang
#1 2013-09-07 L7.5; R8; S6; W6
#2 2014-03-08 L7.5; R7; S7; W5.5
#3 2014-05-10 L7.5; R8; S6.5; W6
#4 2014-06-21 L7.5; R6.5; S5.5; W7
#4 2014-06-21 L7.5; R6.5; S7; W5.5