please assess my essay

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
ahmad umar

please assess my essay

Post by ahmad umar »

Traffic congestion is becoming a huge problem for major cities. Suggest some measures that could be taken to reduce traffic in big cities
Nowadays, people are suffered by traffic congestion especially in the major cities. This issue becoming more important for people to how to tackle with it. This essay will suggest viable ways to reduce the traffic rush.
Firstly, government should provide a better public transportation for cities habitants. For instance, even though Beijing is one of the most populate city in the world, but it rarely can be seen traffic congestion there. It is because, they have an extremely outstanding transportation system. This example makes it clear that having a standard public transportation decrease traffic congestion. Thus, people should encourage to use public transportation instead of private cars.
Secondly, countryside’s life should standardized as same as cities life to avoid traffic congestion. For example, over the last two decades, most rural people immigrate to cities for having a better life. Thus, it is obvious that these people have negatively impact on traffic rush. Therefore, government have to prevent of growing population in cities.
In conclusion, traffic congestion is a major concern but it can be solved by encouraging people to use public transportation as well as decreasing population from cities. It is hoped that these strategies will be implemented by government in the foreseeable future.
RobertAllen

Re: please assess my essay

Post by RobertAllen »

Hi Ahmad Umar,

I'm not a veteran to correctly edit your essay, but I have tried to make some changes and also correct the mistakes in your shared piece of writing.

Here it is the edited version of your essay writing:

"Nowadays, people are being suffered by traffic congestion especially in major cities. This issue is becoming more important for people to how to tackle with it. This essay will suggest viable ways to reduce the traffic rush.

Firstly, the government should work on a feasible public transportation system for rush cities. For instance, even though Beijing is one of the most populated cities in the world, it’s rare to see traffic congestion there. It’s because; they have an extremely well structured transportation system. This example makes it clear that having a standard public transportation facility will decrease traffic congestion to some extent. Thus, some works are needed to be done by the authority to encourage people to use public transportation instead of private cars.

Secondly, the life in the countryside should be standardized to the level of life in the cities to avoid traffic congestion. For example, over the last two decades most of the rural people who migrated to cities had an intention of having a better life. Such migration can also be considered as an obvious factor to impact the traffic issues. Therefore, the government should take care of all such things that are having an impact on the city’s population through preventive measures.

To conclude, traffic congestion is a major concern but there are several ways to be introduced in order fight the issues. Mass encouragement campaign to use public transport, rural development, migration control, etc., are some of the preventive measures to be taken. The days are going so fast and hence it’s the responsibility of the governing body to take positive decisions on these problems as soon as possible."

Hope I have done something useful for you and it helps. I have joined an essay writing service named CEWS UK (visit here) as a trainee writer to improve my skills. Still I'm doing it with help random essay practice sessions. I would like to suggest you that practice well, read lots of content and definitely you can improve.

Good Luck :)
ahmad umar

Re: please assess my essay

Post by ahmad umar »

thanks a lot. I appreciate it
once again thank you very much. when i read your essay, it help me a lot