You have some library books that you are unable to return as

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
Lateef

You have some library books that you are unable to return as

Post by Lateef »

Am Lateef Eniolorunyonusi, one of your student of this great institution from economics department. Am really sorry for what am about to say because it is not in my character to have collected a book from the library and will not return it on the stipulated date, the reason is beyond my power. Sir, I just received an urgent call from Abeokuta telling me that my uncle had a stroke and has just been rushed to a nearby hospital and there is no relative staying with him and since am his adopted daughter, I will like to quickly rush down to check on him and also give him my moral support, of which I know that by so doing I will not be able to return the text books I collected from the library on time. Am really sorry for any inconvenience that this will cause,and am aware of the rules and regulations governing the taken away of books from the library and one of it is,it must be returned one week of collection and there is a fine of five thousand naira for not returning it on the agreed date. Sir,that is why am writting to inform you earlier on my predicament and I don't know if I maybe pardon of the fine. Thanking you for a favourable response. Yours faithfully, Lateef Eniolorunyonusi