Could anyone possibly evaluate my writing task 2?

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
blacxx

Could anyone possibly evaluate my writing task 2?

Post by blacxx »

In the last decade, there has been a great increase in the number and variety of online courses available to adults. This has been welcomed as a great opportunity by many students, however, other students see these courses as less effective than classroom teaching.
What are the advantages and disadvantages of studying an online course?

As a result of a technological development, the appearance of internet knowledge for adults, as generally acknowledged as online courses, becomes more and more common. It is debatable if this will enable some good opportunities among adult learners or it is less efficient compared to studying in a classroom. Everything has two sides. So does this debatable topic.
First of all, there are some advantages of online classes including time save and independent learning. In terms of time save, it means that adult learners are not compulsory to travel for long distances to get to good schools or colleges, as with the use of internet, it enables them to learn from their home. This is extremely beneficial for learners, particularly who accommodate in the city with severe traffic jam. Thus, less time traveling may lead to more time for study. In addition, because most adults are working both full-time and part-time, they may not have fixed time to follow the class’s schedule. With online courses, adults will definitely choose their time to spend studying. Moreover, as different people come up with different favors, they are able to choose what topic they have to learn the most.

On the other hand, there are some drawbacks of online classroom. Firstly, significantly, it is a one-way communication deterring them from asking questions. Supposed to post some questions on the forum, adult learners may not get immediate responses. Moreover, online classroom means all of academic topics rely on internet. In some countries, where internet access is not effective, citizen will be struggling to learn online smoothly, contributing to giving up among adult learners. Furthermore, they are possibly unable to choose what they want to study the most. Following the schedule, adult learners probably find it difficult to comprehend the lessons.

In conclusion, as the availability of online courses contributes to both advantages and disadvantages, it is the learner’s choice to choose which fit them the most.

(322 words)

Thank you :)
blacxx

Re: Could anyone possibly evaluate my writing task 2?

Post by blacxx »

I will be please if you rate my writing based on IELTS band score :roll: :roll: