Double question essay - TASK 2

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
jesus

Double question essay - TASK 2

Post by jesus »

Since the innovation of music, it has been continuously appreciated by many people. Because of its
resounding prominence, there are numerous types of music the world over. It is thought that music is particularly
essential for enjoyment. This will be analysed prior to looking at the importance of the traditional and international
music in present context.

Firstly, music can be used for relaxation during the time of stress, and to entertain visitors on
places such as clubs, restaurants, etc. For example, the Puime restaurant in my locality plays music in order
to better their environment for customers. As this approach is adopted for several purposes, it is clear that
music is chiefly responsible for entertainment. Thus, there is obvious link between music and enjoyment.

In addition to this, the international music is more popular than the traditional music. Nevertheless,
the traditional music holds a plausible concept of a particular culture. Take Teej festival as an instance. Teej is
the biggest festival of Hindu women, and it is celebrated by singing and dancing on teej song's. What this means is
that music afford to sustain a particular culture for a longer period of time. In lights of this, the traditional music
is more prominent than the international music.

After completing this analysis, it is evident that music can be considered as a source of enjoyment
whereas the traditional music as a core component for the existence of a culture. It is thus hoped that music
will consistently practiced for entertainment and helps to retain cultural belief for the foreseeable future.
jesus

Re: Double question essay - TASK 2

Post by jesus »

Guys please post your thoughts regarding this essay.

Because my examination is coming near, i want to know my weaknesses. :|
blacxx

Post by blacxx »

Hi there

I think you'd better consider mention about the question so that anyone can help you based on the question

:)
jesus

Post by jesus »

Lets do again. Its not the end of world. :D