IELTS Exam on April 18

Have you taken the IELTS recently? Share your questions with other students here.
mftk

Re: IELTS Exam on April 18

Post by mftk »

Sydney wrote:
Sally100 wrote:Hello,

Is anyone taking the exam on 18/04/15 at Newcastle uni Australia?
Hello, :) Please,share your w1 and w2 ,after you will be done :D We have 6 hour difference....I would really appreciate your help.
Good Luck on your exam!
Thanks in advance!!!

Hi!
I will give Ielts exam in Greece and I would also appreciate it if you could share the writing task1 and 2. Thank you!!
joys7

Post by joys7 »

mftk wrote:
joys7 wrote:
mftk wrote:Hi! I am from Greece and I am planning to give Ielts test on 18th of April.Do you have any idea if the test will be the same in different time zones?
It 's actually the same everywhere i think. Καλή επιτυχία! :D :lol: ;)
Ξέρουμε τι είχαν πέσει στην προηγούμενη ημερομήνια στο Writing στην Ελλάδα?
Αν ισχύει αυτό που ξέρω ότι είναι ίδια τα θέματα τότε ήταν για την σχέση γονιών παιδιών. Τέλος Μαρτίου που είχε δώσει ένας γνωστός μου είχε πέσει θέμα για το αν πρέπει οι βιβλιοθήκες να είναι ελεύθερα προσβάσιμες στο κοινό και αν θα πρέπει να χρηματοδοτεί το κράτος την λειτουργία τους.

Μερικοί λένε ότι είναι διαφορετικά τα θέματα σε έκθεση από τόπο σε τόπο. Ας ελπίσουμε να ανεβάσει κάποιος σύντομα να έχουμε μια ιδέα για τα θέματα και αν είναι ίδια έχει καλώς...
bas

Post by bas »

Sydney wrote:
bas wrote:I think the exams will be different between the timezones. The IELTS exams taken in Australia and the UK on April 11 had different writing tasks.
Hi,
Really?:(...I do not know,probably it will not match...Could you tell me please,what was the topics on April 11th in both Aus. aand UK?
Thanks in advance!
I took the AU version on April 11th and task 2 writing was about television being beneficial to people and if I agree or disagree. Someone mentioned the UK version's task two was related to younger people vs older people in the workforce I believe. It was mentioned in this forum earlier.
Sydney

Post by Sydney »

bas wrote:
Sydney wrote:
bas wrote:I think the exams will be different between the timezones. The IELTS exams taken in Australia and the UK on April 11 had different writing tasks.
Hi,
Really?:(...I do not know,probably it will not match...Could you tell me please,what was the topics on April 11th in both Aus. aand UK?
Thanks in advance!
I took the AU version on April 11th and task 2 writing was about television being beneficial to people and if I agree or disagree. Someone mentioned the UK version's task two was related to younger people vs older people in the workforce I believe. It was mentioned in this forum earlier.
Thanks Dear!
i appreciate your reply...
I actually compared the previous exams, most of them matched with other countries, for example on 7th of february 2015,everyone had the same topic for W1 and W2
lozanowski

Post by lozanowski »

Camilla_Kamila wrote:Hello everyone!

I'm also taking exam on 18 of April 2015. I'm on GMT+1 and would be taking exam in Hamburg. Let's share Writing Task 1 and 2 questions as soon as we finish the exam! I'll post mine I promise ;) ;) ;)

If someone interested to get a personal notification through some mobile app, feel free to msg me here.

I would also appreciate if someone agrees to send me the tips after his exam on GMT +7 - GMT +13

Good luck to all of us! :geek: :D
Do you take Academic or GT?

I'm on GMT +1 too.

Please contact me via skype: lozanowski or lozanowski@gmail.com

Thanks in advance!
alemu tolosa

Post by alemu tolosa »

I will be taking the the General Exam on April 18: GMT+3
shmup82

Post by shmup82 »

Hi Everyone,
I'm taking the General IELTS exam on 18 April in Cyprus, time zone UTC+03:00
Would highly appreciate if you could publish the exam questions, especially W1 and W2 :D !!!

I would definitely post mine once i finish the exam!!
Good luck and you can text me to +97252237409 Thanksssss
Last edited by shmup82 on Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Arishka

Post by Arishka »

guys, who are in the east or who need a task from +3:00 please contact me via viber, whats up, msg..-+380938451368.
Good luck to everyone:)
Sydney

Post by Sydney »

Arishka wrote:guys, who are in the east or who need a task from +3:00 please contact me via viber, whats up, msg..-+380938451368.
Hi,
My speaking tomorrow:)
Where are you taking a test ? Academic or General?
and what time is your test ?
That would be great if someone would be able to pass the W2 and W1 on 18th of April:)
I would be so happy :)
My test starts at 1 pm
Arishka

Post by Arishka »

Sydney wrote:
Arishka wrote:guys, who are in the east or who need a task from +3:00 please contact me via viber, whats up, msg..-+380938451368.
Hi,
That would be great if someone would be able to pass the W2 and W1 on 18th of April:)
My test starts at 1 pm
hi! i have just checked that i am +2:00 time zone, as we have not switched to the summer time yet..
my test starts at 8:20am and i am taking an academic one. i ve had speaking already and posted hear what i had and now it is turn for the main part..when is your exam?
Sydney

Post by Sydney »

Arishka wrote:
Sydney wrote:
Hi,
My test starts at 1 pm
hi! i have just checked that i am +2:00 time zone, as we have not switched to the summer time yet..
my test starts at 8:20am and i am taking an academic one. i ve had speaking already and posted hear what i had and now it is turn for the main part..when is your exam?
Hi,
Iam UTC +6 :) My exam is on 18th of April Academic at 1 pm.
Please,do me a fovour as soon as you will get any info post it herer. I would really appreciate your cooperation:)
I will the same as soon as i will get mine:) Today is my Speaking:)
Ensatir

Post by Ensatir »

Hi Guys ! I'm going to take an IELTS( Academic ) exam on 18th April like you :) My time zone is -8.00 so If anyone want to help me I will be so happy.. Thank you guys Good luck everyone..
FarizAliyev

Post by FarizAliyev »

Hi guys, I gonna take exam on 25th April. +99455 435 10 90 - Its my number. Is someone have made a group in a whatsapp please add me.
Sydney

Post by Sydney »

My SPeaking was:
1.study or work
2.why do you like your job?
3.What you prefer email or letters?
4.Inviting people into your house
5. Helping Community
Globalised Community,how it improves our world
The stranger that you ever helped.Why you decided to help him> would you do that again?
Other questions i do not remember,those were major ones:)
Goodluck!
leotheking

Post by leotheking »

Could anyone from NZ or AU post as soon as possible the listening answers and the general writing (task 1 and 2) of the Ielts exam of 18 April 2015? We need one another help to succeed! :)
Milochka

Post by Milochka »

And reading please.I've got big problrms with this module.
Foxy

Post by Foxy »

Sydney wrote:My SPeaking was:
1.study or work
2.why do you like your job?
3.What you prefer email or letters?
4.Inviting people into your house
5. Helping Community
Globalised Community,how it improves our world
The stranger that you ever helped.Why you decided to help him> would you do that again?
Other questions i do not remember,those were major ones:)
Goodluck!
Thank you for sharing. I hope you pass :)
Elbira

Post by Elbira »

hello brothers and sisters
I'm doing an academic belts test>> I'm in zone -4 canada...
please share your questions specially the writing and listening part..
and do you expect that exams in time zone +2 or +4 is going to be the same in canada
my vibe is +16477070085
please help
regards
csunidhi

Post by csunidhi »

Hi All,

Has anyone given April 18 2015 IELTS GT exam? If yes can you please share the exam questions?

Many thanks in advance!

..S
sino

Post by sino »

Hi all. Done with speaking.

Work/study
Handwriting and personality
Discussion about shoes
Speaking topic: traffic block experienced. Where,what issue faced,how you felt etc.
Related diacussion: cars and environments.
sino

Post by sino »

Guys in Australasia, plz pass on GT writing part questions once you have.. :p
mftk

Post by mftk »

Hi !! I would appreciate it if someone pass the writing task 1 and 2 for the academic ielts test !! :D
Khaye88able

Post by Khaye88able »

Guys, i'm gonna take the test in a couple of hours. Somebody post the writing task questions. Please...
leotheking

Post by leotheking »

Any news about General training writing topics and listening questions ? Please help!!!!! :(
csunidhi

Post by csunidhi »

Mine is due in 3 hours of time frame. Hence, I will be only able to post only after 6 hours. Sorry about that!

Anyone else can assist us???