IELTS Writing Partner online Sydney, Australia

This is the place to ask a question about the IELTS or raise an IELTS related topic for public discussion.
geoenvirons

IELTS Writing Partner online Sydney, Australia

Post by geoenvirons »

Hello Guys
Sydney, Australia and all over the world

I am seriously after ielts candidates aiming more than 7 band each within few month. i am available online almost every time. I have problem of procastination by myself . i can only improve my writing skills efficiently with any good partner who are strict to commit the task...please do favour to me where you can be benefited.... I have a great tutors and stuff to get help enough for IELTS preps. I can offer some fees if you are able to commit with me together...WRITING>>WRITING>>>
i am Damn serious...i want to make it happen ...dream come true..i am stuck in ruts..just because of my bloody self disgusting..procastination...and i have realised IELTS partner with target of 8 band can save me fromt his hellish life....i am available on skype : eco.warrior2
i will give u reply instantly.
geoenvirons

Re: IELTS Writing Partner online Sydney, Australia

Post by geoenvirons »

we start first by brain storming for the task responding questions of task 2 essay online. Make sentences together, share them, and write one essay at least one session...and share some other writing style ,