Academic Task 2 Writing Question

Have you taken the IELTS recently? Share your questions with other students here.
fahey847

Academic Task 2 Writing Question

Post by fahey847 »

Question
It is Generally believed that clothing and fashion industry have a big influence on people. Is this a good or bad thing? Explain your answer using your own experience and examples where relevant.

Nowadays. Clothes and fashion is one of the most famous thing in our century. Clothes and fashion has been improved many times from past. Fashion means clothes has been invented not been invented before. Clthes has many styels and It’s diffirent from country to onther country and that because the way that people think in each country is diffirent. I think there is two part for clothing and fashion. The first part, is for men and the second part, is for women. I believe they deviat clothes and fashion because there is competent clothes for men and competent clothes for women except the unisex, such as shoes,gasses, shirts, etc...

Though, many opinion some people say that clothes and fashion industry have a big influence on people and I think that is bad because we cant judge people from their clothes. For example, we can find someone who doesn’t wear best clothes but his behaviours make him good person not perfect because no one is perfect. And a lot of people think clothes and fashion is for good shape body because fashion is designed only for healthy and good shape bodies.

In short, I advice people not to judge someone from his clothes because they can be better than us someday. And I advice them also not to look only in person clothes but look in his soul, his behaviours and his level of scientific.