Academic listening on 21st March

Have you taken the IELTS recently? Share your questions with other students here.
Crystalxu

Academic listening on 21st March

Post by Crystalxu »

I did rubbish in listening today. So sad. I dunt know what happen to me during listening. I missed out so many. Who can post here the listening answers. Please. I need to check how many I got wrong to decide whether I am going to do the IELTS test on 28th March(next Saturday) or not.
wgw16899

Re: Academic listening on 21st March

Post by wgw16899 »

Uk
Listening
Home
Silver
Repair
Section 4
Solar
Temperature
Oil

anyone can give other answers ,plz
Crystalxu

Post by Crystalxu »

wgw16899 wrote:Uk
Listening
Home
Silver
Repair
Section 4
Solar
Temperature
Oil

I really die in listening. I think I was dead at that time...
Do you remember the Japanese study section, what did you choose for the 1st question, is his computer broken? And what did you choose for the advice of note taking? Write as few words as possible, or write alternative lines? And what did the girl say about the lecture? Most are irrelavant?Or you can find the main idea in the sheet....
wgw16899

Post by wgw16899 »

Crystalxu wrote:
wgw16899 wrote:Uk
Listening
Home
Silver
Repair
Section 4
Solar
Temperature
Oil

I really die in listening. I think I was dead at that time...
Do you remember the Japanese study section, what did you choose for the 1st question, is his computer broken? And what did you choose for the advice of note taking? Write as few words as possible, or write alternative lines? And what did the girl say about the lecture? Most are irrelavant?Or you can find the main idea in the sheet....
i can give you some answers if i can remember,could you please share me some reading answers o rthe topic or backgrouds of the reading passage