Speaking Partner

Daily (Mon-Fri) speech exercises with Ryan through Whatsapp
Rizwan

Speaking Partner

Post by Rizwan »

Hello every one, I am Rizwan and I am hounding for speaking partner. Is there any volunteer available? please do send me your Skype ID. Thanks
crtramy

Re: Speaking Partner

Post by crtramy »

Hi Rizwan, I would love to practice IE speaking with you. My skype is crtramy. Please add me. See you online soon.
rama.gundla

Post by rama.gundla »

I am from India and new to this site,I need speaking partner to improve my speaking skills.I am going to appear in Feb-15.My Skype id is ramakrishna.gundla18 (timezone:IST+5.30)
faarizamar

Post by faarizamar »

As far as organization goes, you included nice transition words, such as “overall,” “although,” and “for example.” You discussed the situation from both the viewpoints of people living in the city and those living in the country, even while acknowledging that there are problems that all people in the country face.
Our excellent online ccie training programs will lead you to success in the 642-437 We also offer latest ccie routing and switching pdf and www.principiacollege.edu with 100% success University of New Haven good luck.
Amirzhan

Post by Amirzhan »

Hello, everyone. My name is Amirzhan and my Skype is amyr005 and I I am aiming for band 7 speaking. Please add me :)
saqibali

Post by saqibali »

I am not looking for speaking partner but I can give you some time and volunteer to help you.
Limited free classes and unlimited best IELTS material at below link
https://www.facebook.com/pages/IELTS-No ... 3123916148
Asiyat

Post by Asiyat »

My skype "anna.karenina2221"