IELTS on March 14

Have you taken the IELTS recently? Share your questions with other students here.
Nemeczek

Re: IELTS on March 14

Post by Nemeczek »

Hello,

you probably know that I have IELTS Academic on 14th too! (because I am in this topic xD)
And I am taking IELTS at Poland. The great cheat-sheet posted by Ryan states I am UTC +1.

If someone from any valid time will post his score here or just email it to me at nemeczekes@gmail.com I will be delighted. I will do the same (post at this thread) but if someone have need for a email version feel free to contact me by email given above.

REMEMBER SHARING IS CARING AND DO NOT LET BRITISH COUNCIL TAKE YOUR DREAMS

plus
http://www.reddit.com/r/polandball/ xDDD
spat

Post by spat »

Hello Members,

I'm from US (UTC -6).
I'm taking IELTS (Academic) test on March 14, 2015 @8.00 AM.
Kindly share the S/L/R/W section questions and i will do the same.

Thank You.
Last edited by spat on Sun Mar 15, 2015 5:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nemeczek

Post by Nemeczek »

spat wrote:Hello Members,

I'm from US (UTC -6).

Thank You.

I had created whatsapp group "IELTS March 14" @ +1 4084313650 for better communication.Please respond to this thread with your whatsapp number if you want to join us!
+48 500 367 860
roza

Post by roza »

damian wrote:hello guys, I am damian from Indonesia, will be sitting for the test on March 14th as well. The test here ll start at 8 AM (UTC+7). Those who possible to share something before it ll be much appreciated :)

Will try to share mine too as soon as i finish the test

nb: but i guess indonesia's time zone will be some of the earliest one to start [unless there is of you from Melbourne or Brisbance? UTC 10 or 11?], and with india or azerbaijan, we only differ around 2 hours which is impossible to share something as it would be around 3 hours later for the test or more then we can have an access [which during that time, I am sure those of u in UTC+5 will be starting ur test too]...

however, wish us all a very good luck.

hellow , actually its better to join our group watsup for better communication. or if u have email would u plz contact me?
rozaa0022@gmail.com
roza

Post by roza »

gulati_karan wrote:HI Everyone, tomorrow I have Speaking Test please help me..and on 14th March I have Listening, reading and Writing. I am giving General Test

hi, please tell me which time zone are ?
u also can contact us in watsup group for better communication.
and thx alot
roza

Post by roza »

Enter this link and share ...
http://ielts-simon.com/ielts-help-and-e ... ons-1.html

for IELTs EXAM ALL OVER THE WORLD.
i hope it will be benefit.
Good luck again
Nvk_only

Post by Nvk_only »

damian wrote:hello guys, I am damian from Indonesia, will be sitting for the test on March 14th as well. The test here ll start at 8 AM (UTC+7). Those who possible to share something before it ll be much appreciated :)

nb: but i guess indonesia's time zone will be some of the earliest one to start [unless there is of you from Melbourne or Brisbance? UTC 10 or 11?], and with india or azerbaijan, we only differ around 2 hours which is impossible to share something as it would be around 3 hours later for the test or more then we can have an access [which during that time, I am sure those of u in UTC+5 will be starting ur test too]...

Hello! Could you please share the writting and speaking with me please. My skype is clara_nico2. Thank you
kekita

Post by kekita »

+61450507049

Hi I am UTC +8
spat wrote:Hello Members,

I'm from US (UTC -6).

Thank You.

I had created whatsapp group "IELTS March 14" @ +1 4084313650 for better communication.Please respond to this thread with your whatsapp number if you want to join us!
Kamola

Post by Kamola »

So guys... In the interview my questions in the second and third part were about awaiting for someone because of their being late...
roza

Post by roza »

Kamola wrote:So guys... In the interview my questions in the second and third part were about awaiting for someone because of their being late...

hi kamola,
i hope u r fine. but where are u from ?
i think u arent in our group for ielts on 14 march
pleeease contact me as i wanna help u
my email...
rozaa2200@gmail.com
waiting to reply me.
thanks in advance
good luck
Zletavetta

Post by Zletavetta »

Kamola wrote:So guys... In the interview my questions in the second and third part were about awaiting for someone because of their being late...
Hi, Kamola
I had speaking interview today too)
My cue card was "The last time when you didn't tell a complete truth"
And by the way, my other parts of the exam are also on the 14th of March
And yeah... I'm from Tashkent))
Ciccia

Post by Ciccia »

hi everyone,
I had my speaking part yesterday...
Waiting for my written task on Saturday, 14th. Feeling a little bit nervous because I'm new to IELTS...
Any suggestions?

Thanks
Ciccia

Post by Ciccia »

Could you please share the writing task once you finish.
Thanks
Nvk_only wrote:

Hello! Could you please share the writting and speaking with me please. My skype is clara_nico2. Thank you
nguyenphuc2808

Post by nguyenphuc2808 »

Gokil wrote:Hi,

Are you appearing for General or academic?... I'm writing for general, so if you come to know anything about it, please let me know.

Thanks in advance.
Hi Gokil!
I have a general IETLS test in Melbourne and UTC +10. Can you send me the topic as soon as you can.
Thanks
Ksenia

Post by Ksenia »

Good day!
If possible, could you please share the writing task with me please. My email is kinya94@mail.ru. My test will start at 10am (UTC+3). Thank you
Stebello89

Post by Stebello89 »

Hi folks,
I'm Stefano, I'm going to take the exam in Italy on 14th March UTC+1.
If someone could post the topics and answer will be great. I will do the same after my test.

Bye ;)
pohling928

-

Post by pohling928 »

-
Last edited by pohling928 on Fri Aug 21, 2020 12:15 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Ayat Mohammed

Post by Ayat Mohammed »

Hi folks,

This is Ayat, and I'm going to take the academic exam, I have taken this exam tens times.
so pleeeeeeeeeeeeeez if any one can put the QUESTION here before my exam and I will pray for her/him for all of my life

I'm from Saudi Arabia (UTC+3:00)
I will put the Q too directly after the writing part

this is my email: ayat.89@hotmail.com
OnlineEnglishTeacher

Post by OnlineEnglishTeacher »

Hello Ayat,

10x sounds serious - can you give us the dates of your previous exams and the grades you got?

Also, what exact grade do you need and when is it?

Why do you think you have failed so many times?

Kind regards,

Philip

P.S. I do not personally advise my students to find out future exams, rather focus on having good English and techniques.
Free Ebook For IELTS Tips

Skype IELTS Teacher (All Sections) - Try For $1 / Also, IELTS Writing Correction (Upload): $1 Demo - Skype ID = "ieltsonlineenglishteacher"
Mansoor

Post by Mansoor »

nguyenphuc2808 wrote:
Gokil wrote:Hi,

Are you appearing for General or academic?... I'm writing for general, so if you come to know anything about it, please let me know.

Thanks in advance.
Hi Gokil!
I have a general IETLS test in Melbourne and UTC +10. Can you send me the topic as soon as you can.
Thanks
Hi Nguyenphuc2808
I'm from.india UTC+5. Can u please share your writing task 1 & task 2 as soon as u finish ur test..I really need to score well in this exam..I will do the same.
Thanks in advance
Sexypoochie

Post by Sexypoochie »

Hi, i'll be taking my ielts academic on the 14th of march UTC +8.00. I am from the philippines!:)
mahamud80

Post by mahamud80 »

Hi am gonna to take IELTS on 14 march.
Could you please send the writing and speaking topics
email: mahamud_bari@hotmail.com
mahamud80

Post by mahamud80 »

please send to your writing task 2 topics to me
mahamud_bari@hotmail.com
roza

Post by roza »

no issue
Last edited by roza on Thu Mar 26, 2015 5:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
happy514713

Post by happy514713 »

Hello, i will my ielts academic on the 14th of march UTC -7.00 US
This is so important test in my life......
can u please email me the writing topic and some imformation? :roll:

happy514713@google.com

Thank you