Speaking partner, loose chats, European time zone

This is the place to ask a question about the IELTS or raise an IELTS related topic for public discussion.
radion

Speaking partner, loose chats, European time zone

Post by radion »

Hi, my name is Slawomir I want to prepare to IETLS exam I will take it for the first time. I’m looking for a speaking female partner from the European time zone mainly because of time but also cultural similarities. I come from Poland. I haven’t set a deadline for the exam yet because I need some speaking practice as a warm up and I expect some loose chats on a topic. Then I will be able to asses which band I can stand to. I’m shy and want to achieve some kind of easiness in expressing thoughts while speaking English. It would be great if we could spend two hours weekly or more on such an activity through skype. Please write a private message to me if you are interested. Decide when we can set a meeting.

Best wishes, Slawomir
... the only people for me are the mad ones, ... that burn, burn, burn like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes "Awww!" ...