Target Band 8:need a partner to practice speaking n writing

This is the place to ask a question about the IELTS or raise an IELTS related topic for public discussion.
LucyLu

Target Band 8:need a partner to practice speaking n writing

Post by LucyLu »

Hi,

I am looking for a study partner to practice speaking and listening. I got overall 7.0 for the last IELTS test: Listening 7.5, Reading 7.5, Writing 6.0 and Speaking 7.5. I am taking another IELTS test in two months. I am looking for someone with the same goal of achieving band 8, especially in writing and speaking.

It would be helpful if you agree to critique my essays and I would of course do the same thing for.

It is a bonus if you live in Australia. It will be easier for both of us as we live in the same time zone.

Please add me on Skype or shoot me an email.

Skype ID: Lucy Lu
Email: ielts8@hotmail.com

Cheers
downbeat

Re: Target Band 8:need a partner to practice speaking n writ

Post by downbeat »

Hi Lucy. I tried to add you on Skype but there were a lot(I mean a looot!!!) of Lucy Lu's out there so I decided to contact you and anyone reading your post here. My skype id is troubleshoe. And there is only one of me:D (Just kidding, no offense) So I'm searching for speaking partner's' (as many as possible) actually cause I don't have much time. I will get to the exam 17th of January. I need to get a band 7 to get into the school I want to apply. So plsss help me guys! Thanks in advance.
Serious_Sam

Post by Serious_Sam »

Hi Downbeat,

I'm also aiming for IELTS score of 8 in all the Sections but in the General Sections. I need to work on my speaking and would like to add to my skype ID so that we can practice speaking and correct the mistakes. Let me know if you are fine. I'm from India. I have already appeared for the test but didn't get my desired score.

My Skype ID : samantak123

Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards, Sam.
Miza

Post by Miza »

LucyLu wrote:Hi,

I am looking for a study partner to practice speaking and listening. I got overall 7.0 for the last IELTS test: Listening 7.5, Reading 7.5, Writing 6.0 and Speaking 7.5. I am taking another IELTS test in two months. I am looking for someone with the same goal of achieving band 8, especially in writing and speaking.

It would be helpful if you agree to critique my essays and I would of course do the same thing for.

It is a bonus if you live in Australia. It will be easier for both of us as we live in the same time zone.

Please add me on Skype or shoot me an email.

Skype ID: Lucy Lu
Email: ielts8@hotmail.com

Cheers

Hi Lucy,
Just like you i wolud love to take band 8 and to apply for a scholarship. I tried to add you on skype but there were a lot of you so if you are interested my id skype is: mizapene@hotmail.com (name: Miza Pene) . i will give the exam on 28th of March.
Best regards,
Mizza
Miza

Post by Miza »

Hello everybody
I'm looking for an ielts partner to practise for the exam. I gave it once but i didn't get what i wanted, that's why i'm trying again and i'm not giving up on band 8, but even 7 is acceptable for the school i want to apply. If there is anybody who can help me, let me know and i also can help them with my knoweldge and experince as well . I'm giving the exam on 28th of March, so I don't have much time. My skype id is: mizapene@hotmail.com (name: Miza Pene) . Please add me.
Best regards,
Mizza