to go abroad for higher study.........please give me band

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
paramjeet

to go abroad for higher study.........please give me band

Post by paramjeet »

hi.....it is task 2......
many students go abroad for higher education. Some people think that there is no need of going abroad for higher studies . Do you agree or disagree....

it is true that umpteen students choose abroad for higher studies as they assert that it is better for them than studying in native country.Today's question is that to go abroad for higher studies is need or not. People have different thinking about it, but I strongly believe that to study abroad is beneficial for students as compared to native country. In following paragraphs I will endeavour to shed some light on my viewpoint as well as people's opinion.
To kick start, there are several factors which indicate that study abroad is better for students because particular foreign countries have great opportunities to get part time job for paying fees of colleges and universities. the most important thing is that foreign universities may offer better courses and tutors who are experts in their fields.Hence, students can expand their knowledge and gain qualification that open the doors for better job opportunities. Secondly, students meet number of new people who come from various cultures or countries which is useful to get vast knowledge about other cultures and customs.
In contrast, the people who presume that there is no need to goo abroad for higher studies are also right to some extent because in every country there are number of universities and colleges which are providing best education like in India IIM, IIT and many more. Therefore, they say that instead of going abroad for study, native country is better as if lot of students are studying in native countries that means country is offering better education that's why number of students come in those countries from where children like to go abroad for higher studies.
To sum up, to some extent I agree with those people who are in favour of studying in native country but I strongly believe that to go foreign country for study is better option than in native country.
Farhan

Re: to go abroad for higher study.........please give me ban

Post by Farhan »

There is a mistake "go" rather than goo
paramjeet

Post by paramjeet »

it is typing mistake Mr. Farhan....please tell me about sentence formation and ideas if anybody can tell me,,,,,thnk u Frahan ji for telling me my mistake..
shahidmojid

Post by shahidmojid »

Several grammatical mistakes. Capitalization error. You could do better if you practice well. You deserve to get 6.5 mark.
paramjeet

Post by paramjeet »

please tell me where is grammatically mistake so that I will be to do right it.....