please check and give feedback.

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
Mohammed

please check and give feedback.

Post by Mohammed »

Should wealthy nations be required to share their wealth with poorer nations by providing them with things such as food and education? Or is this the responsibility of the governments of poorer nations to look after their citizens?

It is a fact that in today's world there are tremendous differences between countries in terms of economy, education, health, etc . In this case,it has long been discussed that whether highly developed countries have to care about the poorer nations or it is those countries’, which are underdeveloped, responsibility to meet its population’s demands .However, I believe that both views should be taken into account.

First of all, there are many under-developed countries which cannot compete with wealthy ones in such a strong rivalry in this economic world. It is obvious that these countries should focus on improving its economy, education, health in order to reach the world’s top countries. When coping with developing the power of economy, poor developed nations can benefit from developed countries’ experience in all fields. To take III World countries in Africa as an example, these countries can sign a contract with “Great 8s” countries such as the USA, The UK, Germany, France to receive help in all fields.

Furthermore, the powerful states like the USA, the UK, which have also political leading throughout the globe, should consider that we are all human-beings and live in the same land. Thus ,they should try to contribute to poorer nations’ economy. A good example of this is Red Cross Committee, which help developing countries by giving humanitarian, food as well as psychological help to poorer nations, which suffer from starving ,various kinds of diseases.

Nevertheless, there are many experts out there who claim that it is only up to underdeveloped governments to think about how to improve. However, I guess that it would be a shortsighted view as we know that it is really tough dealing with economic hindrances.

To sum up, it seems to me that poorer states should make efforts to improve its citizens’ well-being and in this stage they can get help from developed nations.