Could you please rate my task and or provide the corrections

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
charsline

Could you please rate my task and or provide the corrections

Post by charsline »

Please help me.

Question
Write about the following topic:
The threat of nuclear weapons maintains world peace. Nuclear power provides cheap and clean energy.
The benefits of nuclear technology fat outweigh the disadvantages.
To what extent do you agree or disagree?
Answer
Nuclear weapons can kill thousands of people instantly or can cause a lot of health problems if they are used in destructive purposes. The radioactive materials used to make a lot nuclear weapons are not environment friendly, they can totally destroy every member of the environment. For example, in Iran wars being fought, nuclear weapons are being used. They depend on them as much as their reliable weapon, but they are causing mass destruction to a lot of things including infrastructure. Another example is the case of Somalia, where there a lot of still births, and a lot more disabilities witnessed. These are due to nuclear bombs which were used to attack the nation of Somalia some years back.
When people have all these cases recorded in their minds, they will actually know that the use of nuclear weapons on them must be always avoided for they will affect them. The way of avoiding similar cases is by maintaining peace with all states or even other individuals. In general, the threat of nuclear weapons maintains world peace.
However, there are also a lot of benefits from the nuclear power. In nuclear reactors, the radioactive materials will be now used for providing different forms of energy. These include; light energy to light up the rooms, heat energy to warm up the houses or to boil water. Besides providing a lot of energy solutions, nuclear energy is actually clean and cheap since it can be recycled a lot of times till a radioactive material with little energy (this will not damage the environment) is produced. Some of the energy from radioactive sources may also be used in treating tumours, that’s another way of using nuclear power. The technology of nuclear power has seen other types of fuels used in car engines, which is one of the advantages.
Having all these advantages, especially of conserving the environment, to a greater extent I agree that the benefits of nuclear technology far outweigh the disadvantages.
Domian

Re: Could you please rate my task and or provide the correct

Post by Domian »

Was this an academic writing task?