Looking for a help to achieve 8 band for writing

This is the place to ask a question about the IELTS or raise an IELTS related topic for public discussion.
mgds

Looking for a help to achieve 8 band for writing

Post by mgds »

:geek: I have finish my IT degree in Network administration in Australia and I just wants to get through this IELTS writing test. Also I am looking forward to achieve 8 band score as I have 8 band score for the rest (reading / speaking / listening )

Any one keen to give me some tips or something to achieve my 8 score band, it will be really appreciate.

cheers
AngelaA

Re: Looking for a help to achieve 8 band for writing

Post by AngelaA »

Hi, are you planning to take ielts exam again? I am also preparing for ielts and I have a problem of attempting the questions of the reading section in the fixed time limit. Can we practice together? Thank you
qasimkhan74

Post by qasimkhan74 »

My Skype is qasim.khan529 yahoo is cutty133@yahoo.com we both may help each other. Hope we old establish our communication. I need 7 bands in each module for cpa australia
adson3492

Post by adson3492 »

It's very nice to meet you. Would you mind posting your work to the writing section of this forum?
Download high quality a+ course dumps network plus certification prepare and security+ book pass with oracle certification dumps Also get free demos of www.clarku.edu
OnlineEnglishTeacher

Post by OnlineEnglishTeacher »

mgds wrote::geek: I have finish my IT degree in Network administration in Australia and I just wants to get through this IELTS writing test. Also I am looking forward to achieve 8 band score as I have 8 band score for the rest (reading / speaking / listening )

Any one keen to give me some tips or something to achieve my 8 score band, it will be really appreciate.

cheers
Advanced Vocabulary For Starting IELTS Writing Sentences = http://www.onlineenglishteacher.org/en/ ... -sentences.

IELTS Handwriting = http://www.onlineenglishteacher.org/stu ... andwriting.
Free Ebook For IELTS Tips

Skype IELTS Teacher (All Sections) - Try For $1 / Also, IELTS Writing Correction (Upload): $1 Demo - Skype ID = "ieltsonlineenglishteacher"