URGEEEENT!!!! PLEASE ALL INSTRUCTORS/EXAMINERS/STUDENTS RAT

Have you taken the IELTS recently? Share your questions with other students here.
Robeena

URGEEEENT!!!! PLEASE ALL INSTRUCTORS/EXAMINERS/STUDENTS RAT

Post by Robeena »

Dear, EVERYONE! I have my IELTS test aftertomorrow on Saturday, January 17th ! so I just want anyone to rate my task 1 response whether it is a band 5 or 6 or 7 etc !!! just to feel comfortable and not worry plus correct my misakes which i have before its too latee!!!! :(

Here is my response! and the TASK 1 QUESTION is on http://www.ielts.org ... which is the only task one bar chart question on it..
here is the link for it if you wanna save time searching for it http://www.ielts.org/PDF/120430_academi ... ask_1A.pdf
----------------------------------------

The bar chart above illustrates the number of British students (male, female) in further education in three different years, divided into two groups, either obtaining a full-time or part-time education.

Overall, female students by far has seen the highest rate of education and their level of education swelled by time. By contrast
Last edited by Robeena on Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
Robeena

Re: URGEEEENT!!!! PLEASE ALL INSTRUCTORS/EXAMINERS/STUDENTS

Post by Robeena »

sorry guys I meant RATEEEEE***** not a rat lol
AwolsESL

Re: URGEEEENT!!!! PLEASE ALL INSTRUCTORS/EXAMINERS/STUDENTS

Post by AwolsESL »

Hi... can't seem to see all of your response but just to make 2 quick points about your first sentence...
You don't need to say above or below... as in the graph above illustrates...
Look at your answer, is there a chart above it? no... it's on a separate piece of paper.
Secondly... divided into two groups - well what groups?

A good task one response should mean that the examiner would not need to look at the chart or diagram (if he wasn't examining you).