IELTS Speaking Jan 16

Have you taken the IELTS recently? Share your questions with other students here.
Olichka

IELTS Speaking Jan 16

Post by Olichka »

Hi everyone! I am going to have IELTS exam on Jan 17. However, my speaking part will be on Jan 16. Is anyone else going to have speaking on Jan 16?
akhund

Re: IELTS Speaking Jan 16

Post by akhund »

Dear, I had given IELTS GT on 10 January, This information might help you because its sure that listening & Speaking comes same for GT and Academic.

Listening ..
.. Umbrella
.. Desert
..Feather
..eagles
speaking .. your name , work or study, working place and responsibilities, do you like your work
some questions regarding Advertisement, banners, poster and TV commercials,
part 2 CUE card..
describe the Book you had read recently
followup question
children's fictional stories books like fairy tales are good for them, (why, why not)
reading habits are good or bad (why, why not)
reading in future
hacar

Post by hacar »

Hi Olichka,can you share your speaking section after the exam,I have mine on 17th of January,with other 3 sections,I will be very grateful to you!!!!
Olichka

Post by Olichka »

Akhund, thank you
akhund wrote:Dear, I had given IELTS GT on 10 January, This information might help you because its sure that listening & Speaking comes same for GT and Academic.

Listening ..
.. Umbrella
.. Desert
..Feather
..eagles
speaking .. your name , work or study, working place and responsibilities, do you like your work
some questions regarding Advertisement, banners, poster and TV commercials,
part 2 CUE card..
describe the Book you had read recently
followup question
children's fictional stories books like fairy tales are good for them, (why, why not)
reading habits are good or bad (why, why not)
reading in future