pls rate! Some parents grow their children in strict discipl

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
ramogi

pls rate! Some parents grow their children in strict discipl

Post by ramogi »

Some parents grow their children in strict discipline while others leave them free to learn lessons of lives on their own. Which one of these is a better approach and why?

We live in an age where parents do not have more than 1 or a maximum of 2 children. Times are changing and imposing our own thoughts can hamper a child’s overall development. Kids these days are sensitive and smart and parenting is one topic which requires utmost attention. I am a supporter of the later part of the question mentioned above.

Though I understand strict discipline is important at times but it if it exceeds the limits, it breaks the children’s confidence and they grow out as more frustrated individuals. There should be a discipline when it comes to maintaining a child’s eating habits, study habits, work-play balance, social habits and general time management but children should be taught to maintain a balance in their daily routine. Breaking a few rules here and there should not always be an issue.

As adults, and as humans, we all err, and as a general rule of life, things don’t always go right as per our own desires so there should be some breathing space given to children as well. As parents, its our responsibility to guide them, hand held them, spoon-feed them wherever necessary but should let them explore certain parts of their life on their own. As individuals, we all have different life experiences and the lessons we learn from our own mistakes make us stronger and independent, boosts our creativity and confidence.

To conclude, I would like to say that limited freedom in early ages of child is critical for their personality development and parents should behave like their friends and mentors for a child to express and discuss their issues with them freely and seek their advice wherever necessary. In life, when they grow up, they can take independent decisions more easily.
umarsahb

Re: pls rate! Some parents grow their children in strict dis

Post by umarsahb »

We live in an age where parents do not have more than 1 or a maximum of 2 children. Times are changing and imposing our own thoughts can hamper a child’s overall development. Kids these days are sensitive and smart and parenting is one topic which requires utmost attention. I am a supporter of the later part of the question mentioned above.
You can get score highest marks in http://e-six-sigma.org dumps exam using caltech.edu and test king which are prepared by top certified professionals, fcc ccna wireless training.
Flick
Grammar Checker
Grammar Checker

Re: pls rate! Some parents grow their children in strict dis

Post by Flick »

ramogi wrote:Some parents grow their children in strict discipline while others leave them free to learn lessons of lives on their own. Which one of these is a better approach and why?

We live in an age where parents do not have more than 1 or a maximum of 2 children.(<--Reword to: "Nowadays, it is common for parents to only have one or two children.") Times are changing and imposing our own thoughts can hamper a child’s overall development. Kids these days are sensitive and smart, and parenting is one topic which requires utmost attention. I am a supporter of the later part of the question mentioned above.(<--Reword to: "In my opinion, it is better to allow children the freedom to learn lessons and gain experience themselves.")

Though I understand strict discipline is important at times, if it exceeds the limits, it breaks the child’s confidence and they grow up as more frustrated individuals. There should be discipline when it comes to maintaining a child’s eating habits, study habits, work-play balance, social habits and general time management, but children should be taught to maintain a balance in their daily routine. Breaking a few rules here and there should not always be an issue.

As adults, and as humans, we all err, and as a general rule of life, things don’t always go right as per our own desires, so there should be some breathing space given to children as well. As parents, it is our responsibility to guide them wherever necessary, but we should let them explore certain parts of their life on their own. As individuals, we all have different life experiences and the lessons we learn from our own mistakes make us stronger and independent, and boost our creativity and confidence.

To conclude, I would like to say that limited freedom at a young age is critical for a child's personality development, and parents should behave like friends and mentors, allowing their child to express and discuss their issues freely and seek their advice wherever necessary. In life, when they grow up, they can take independent decisions more easily.