hi

This is the place to ask a question about the IELTS or raise an IELTS related topic for public discussion.
tannaz

hi

Post by tannaz »

Hi
MY name is Tannaz Famkar and I am citizen of iran. I need to secure 7+ in each skill set for Australian immigration. i haven,t got exam before. Beside I register ielts exam, on December 13th. I think i can get point for listening and reading but i really stress for speaking and writing. can you help me?
thanks
Abdulsame

Re: hi

Post by Abdulsame »

Dear Tannaz My name is Abdulsame and I gained 7.5 so I think I could help u :D You may call me on skype: Abdulsamifazli I would be glad to share my data and information with you.
mallikarjuna706

Re: Hello All

Post by mallikarjuna706 »

MY name is Mallikarjuna and I am citizen of INDIA but currently living in malysia.
I need to secure 7+ in each skill set for immigration.
i have problem with speaking and writing.can anyone will help me?
neugangaram

Re: Hello everybody

Post by neugangaram »

Its me Gangaram Neuapne and i'm from Nepal. I'm 21 years old. I have completed bachelors degree. I'm going to take an IELTS exam on Feb 7th and have aimed to secure overall 7 score for my further study in Canada. My hobbies are to make new friends, to watch films and to visit new places. This is my introduction to you. Thank you
Interested friends are heartily welcome and can talk to me on Skype neugangaram