Some people prefer to spend time with one or two close frien

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
balibutt

Some people prefer to spend time with one or two close frien

Post by balibutt »

The Friendship is very precious and vital part of life.
A friend is very supportive and caring element which light up the brightness in life.company of many friends give experience and learning where as meeting one or two friends give chance of sharing internal affairs. Both are favorable, but meeting privately to best friend leads to better results. These points will be elaborated in following paragraphs.
Firstly, both friends, community and aloof meeting with a certain friend has incredible outcome. It is evident that everyone has distinct feature, but there is no one who knows could be regarded as a master of all trades.
The group of many friends would embellish the community or gathering.
The different type of friends within a company share distinct idea. On the other hand a few friends are the only source with which personal problems and issues can be discussed.
Many friends represent unity which is a sign of unity, strength and power.
On the contrary, there is no alternative of sincere friend in this universe.
Secondly, Sitting comprising of one friend can be regarded as perfect bond. For instance,when I was frustrated with some personal affairs and sharing this to my best friend diminish my feeling. Feedback could only be given by sincere friend in this world of hypocrisy which grooms the personality resultantly.
Moreover, loyal friends cannot be found in this world of racism.
To conclude, it can be said that Both Bunch of friends and separate friend gathering has its own advantages. Sharing some sort of personal feelings can only emerge in private setting, while sharing ideas and thoughts among a group of friends give extra distinct taste to the atmosphere.
I Strongly Recommand meeting with dearest friend rather than sitting with many friends.

Kindly Evaluate my Essay Ryan.....I want to get 7 in ielts...
Flick
Grammar Checker
Grammar Checker

Re: Some people prefer to spend time with one or two close f

Post by Flick »

balibutt wrote:Friendship is very precious and a vital part of life.
A friend is very supportive and caring which creates brightness in life. The company of many friends gives experience and learning whereas meeting one or two friends give the chance of sharing intimate moments. Both are favorable, but meeting privately with one's best friend leads to better results. These points will be elaborated on in the following paragraphs.

Firstly, both friends, community and aloof meeting with a certain friend can have an incredible outcome. It is evident that everyone has distinct features, but there is no one who could be regarded as a master of all trades. Agroup of many friends would embellish the community or gathering.
The different type of friends within a company share distinct ideas. On the other hand, a few friends are the only source with which personal problems and issues can be discussed.

Many friends represent unity which is a sign of unity, strength and power. (<--This doesn't make sense. I don't understand what you mean.)

On the contrary, there is nothing better in this universe than a sincere friend.
Secondly, spending time with just one friend can be regarded as a perfect bond. For instance, when I was frustrated with some personal affairs and sharing this with my best friend, I felt better. Feedback can only be given by sincere friends in this world of hypocrisy. which grooms the personality resultantly. (<--I don't understand this sentence.)
Moreover, loyal friends cannot be found in this world of racism. (<--This is very negative, and doesn't support your argument.)

To conclude, it can be said that both groups of friends and individual friends have advantages. Sharing some sort of personal feelings can only be done in a private setting, while sharing ideas and thoughts among a group of friends gives an extra distinct taste to the atmosphere.
I strongly recommend meeting with a dearest friend rather than sitting with many friends.
balibutt

Post by balibutt »

Thank you very much Flick..I i owe you buddy.
Now i know that i have some basic grammer errors.
Can u kindly guide me how can i improve my writing skills..i m an Asian and in pakistan standard of education is extremely low......i am appearing in dec 13 for iellts...I need to get over all 6.5...i attempted previous year and received L,6,S6,W=5.5 and Reading=4.5 overall 5.5
kindly guide me...
Flick
Grammar Checker
Grammar Checker

Post by Flick »

Hi balibutt,

You have made a great start. Try to keep it simple. Concentrate on clear sentences with basic grammar to start with. For example, 'I like cats. They have soft fur and are always clean.'
As you become more confident, increase the level of difficulty. For example, 'I like cats because they have soft fur and are always clean.'
Just keep practicing and slowly increase the difficulty. 'Because cats have soft fur and are always clean, they are my favorite animal.'
Soon, you will be writing complex sentences with ease: 'When I was a child, our family had a cat called Fluffy. He was soft and gentle. we grew up together and he always kept himself clean and well-groomed. Thanks to Fluffy, cats are my favorite animal. I think they are better than dogs because dogs are noisy and dirty and bite.'

Good luck!
Flick
balibutt

Post by balibutt »

This was a very simple and valueable tip from your site flick..I strongly agree and respect your opinion..but i must be posting my responses every now and then to make sure whether i m improving or not..i am writing on daily basis and will be posting on to get a sincere feed back from your site..
Thanx brother...
May God Bless you....