IELTS GT exam on 1st Nov 14.

Have you taken the IELTS recently? Share your questions with other students here.
vthinkbig

Re: IELTS GT exam on 1st Nov 14.

Post by vthinkbig »

pal wrote:I gave my test in London. The essays are the same even here.

Task 1. You are visiting another country on a holiday. Write a letter to your friend informing your travel plans, wht places you are planning to visit and ask information regarding sightseeing.

Task 2. Shopping has now turned into a form of entertainment. Why do you think this is happening.Is this a positive or negative development.

Speaking
1. Where do you currently stay.
2. Do you have any friends in the same area as yours
3. Do you like the location you are staying
4. Describe a park you frequently visit
5. Are there any leisure activities in the park
6. What improvements would you suggest to the park
7. Do you like street markets, why.

Sec II
Are you willing to learn any new language in the future. Why do you want to learn the language. How do you want to start working on it.
Do you have any friends speaking the same language.
Also, how important do you think language is important to understand a country's culture.

Sec III
Some questions I remember are
1. Is having a universal language important
2. Which languages do you see have the potential to become universal languages in future
3. Will your native language get influenced if you learn a new language

Thanks !
do u remember the answers for redaing and listening section plz share
mol

Post by mol »

I don't remember much of the reading answers I gave...The first part of the listening I remember some answers were
Gift

The second part was choose a b or c.
One question about benefit of peer assessments I chose b. Self awareness
Another answer was both students and lecturers marked papers.
and another was that tutors should remark papers.

The next part was to chose a b or c in relation to how students marked each other. .. I said the males marked the females lower. There was no difference in the way the females marked the males. The younger students marked the older students higher. And there was no difference when students marked other schools.

The next was about the iron age. Again it was choose a b or c.
I said he got up early. In the evening they talked about what they had done. The food took a long time to cook. And he liked that they shared knowledge with each other.

The last section some of the answers I had were
Medical
legal
training
Required
Accuracy
Two
Can't think of any more...

Please share your answers...
ronny

Post by ronny »

mol wrote:I don't remember much of the reading answers I gave...The first part of the listening I remember some answers were
Gift

The second part was choose a b or c.
One question about benefit of peer assessments I chose b. Self awareness
Another answer was both students and lecturers marked papers.
and another was that tutors should remark papers.

The next part was to chose a b or c in relation to how students marked each other. .. I said the males marked the females lower. There was no difference in the way the females marked the males. The younger students marked the older students higher. And there was no difference when students marked other schools.

The next was about the iron age. Again it was choose a b or c.
I said he got up early. In the evening they talked about what they had done. The food took a long time to cook. And he liked that they shared knowledge with each other.

The last section some of the answers I had were
Medical
legal
training
Required
Accuracy
Two
Can't think of any more...

Please share your answers...
hi my listening was also same answer. but i am worried about writing and reading. writing same topic as informed before & reading i do not remember the answer.
ronny

Post by ronny »

Hello all

please can any one inform me who is appearing on 22 NOV 2014 for GT Aus/Canada Time. Please share your question. I live in Iran Tehran and need to clear this test. Please guys it is very important for me or i lose everything.

Regards
Ranjit
pakspin

Post by pakspin »

@ranjet

writing questions do not repeat.. and there is no benefit of seeing others questions posts as ur papser will always be different........ only Speaking test sometimes repeat but writing reading n listening never repeats.. so focus on ur writing and practice it ur self.. read sample essays.. u will improve... tell me ur email i will send u some data
ggi

Post by ggi »

Some answers of listening are
donations
gift
competition
nest
accuracy
Medical
training
required
gemfsd

Post by gemfsd »

I think it was poster not posture!!! rethink it please :arrow:
IELTS General November 2015 - LRWSO: 8.0, 8.0, 7.5, 8.0, 8.0 --- Aiming for >= 8.0 in each module.
mol

Post by mol »

I had poster also ☺although I missed a bit of the listening so had to guess two answers...which were required and training..not sure if they were right. Also what did people answer for the iron age part and peer assessment as I was unsure about some of them. :roll:
ggi

Post by ggi »

Yup . it's poster
brandon

Post by brandon »

Hi Pakspin, that makes the two of us.
Im interested on what you want to share --leebrandonx@gmail.com

pakspin wrote:@ranjet

writing questions do not repeat.. and there is no benefit of seeing others questions posts as ur papser will always be different........ only Speaking test sometimes repeat but writing reading n listening never repeats.. so focus on ur writing and practice it ur self.. read sample essays.. u will improve... tell me ur email i will send u some data
Maro

Post by Maro »

Hi Pakspin,

I'm interested in your materials. Could you please send them to me. My email is maromama2010@gmail.com
Thank you in advance.
punnel

Post by punnel »

pakspin wrote:@ranjet

Hi, i am appearing exam on dec6th , could you please send some writing topics(samples) my email id rajkumar.pega@gmail.com

Please helpp me