My Introduction | First post | Please Rate

This is the place to ask a question about the IELTS or raise an IELTS related topic for public discussion.
Mukul Chauhan

My Introduction | First post | Please Rate

Post by Mukul Chauhan »

Hello Everyone,
My name is Mukul Chauhan. I am a student, currently pursuing my B.Tech from Echelon Institute of Technology, Faridabad (INDIA). I want to become a Cyber Security Expert one day. I have a knowledge of programming and web development, a few programming languages that i have worked on are C, C++, Java, Asp .net framework, javascript, css etc,. and many more. But my knowledge of programming languages cannot fulfill my desire of studying abroad. They need better conversation skills rather than programming skills, and that is why i am here. I want to test myself, i've been a part of a gaming community for almost half a decade and i think i can talk in English without much errors, i don't take much time either in making sentences, but do not want to take a chance before appearing for IELTS. I want to make sure that when i enter the room to take my exam, i am confident and make no mistake at all. I want to archive a perfect band. Alright, So i know you will say that i am starting my preparations too early because i still have more than year left of my graduation but i will not have much time in the last semester because we have to do a 6 months industrial training in that semester and won't be able to focus on IELTS.

I think i'm much into my technical part and forgot to tell you guys about who i am ? well, i'm a fun loving person, with lot of knowledge. I love playing game and roaming with my friends. I love to travel new places, green places preferred. I'm a foodie, whenever i visit a place i always try new dishes available there and also try to make them at my home. Along with games i also love to code, my classmates might say i am the best programmer of my class, though i am not good with subject like physics, chemistry and economics.

- This is my first post here, please correct me if i have made any mistakes and please do rate me in the replies.