Hello from Venezuela!

This is the place to ask a question about the IELTS or raise an IELTS related topic for public discussion.
grevilla

Hello from Venezuela!

Post by grevilla »

Hello everyone!

Hope you all are doing well! My name is Gustavo and I'm from Venezuela. I learning English on my own and I want to take the IELTS in November. I think this forum will be extremely helpful for me.

Regards from Venezuela! :D

Gustavo
Ryan

Re: Hello from Venezuela!

Post by Ryan »

Hi Gustavo,

It's very nice to meet you. Venezuela sounds like such an exotic place. What cities are worth visiting?

Good luck with your IELTS. :)
grevilla

Post by grevilla »

Hello Ryan!

Venezuela is a beautiful country, even though our political and social problems we are facing right now. We have some of the better beaches in the world and all kind of weather you can find here. From tropical climate to very cold climate.

If you have the chance to visit Venezuela, and you love the adventures, you could visit "El Salto Angel" the highest water fall in the world.

Or if you prefer something more calmly, you can visit Paraguana peninsula, where my home is :D here you can find beaches, desserts, and a mountain. And my home is your home ;)

Well, thank you Ryan for your welcome and thanks for create this space for all us.

Best wishes!
surya

Post by surya »

hi friend ,
i am from Nepal, the most panoramic county ofthe world . i will plan to take ielts exam on November. i have completed my master degree of physics and trying for post graduate .i have to secure around 8 bands. if you interested the add me on skype!! My skype is: s.timi_una.
Ryan

Post by Ryan »

grevilla wrote:Hello Ryan!

Venezuela is a beautiful country, even though our political and social problems we are facing right now. We have some of the better beaches in the world and all kind of weather you can find here. From tropical climate to very cold climate.

If you have the chance to visit Venezuela, and you love the adventures, you could visit "El Salto Angel" the highest water fall in the world.

Or if you prefer something more calmly, you can visit Paraguana peninsula, where my home is :D here you can find beaches, desserts, and a mountain. And my home is your home ;)

Well, thank you Ryan for your welcome and thanks for create this space for all us.

Best wishes!
That waterfall is simply something I must see before I die! Thank you for sharing.