It's nice to meet you all

This is the place to ask a question about the IELTS or raise an IELTS related topic for public discussion.
aavilajunior

It's nice to meet you all

Post by aavilajunior »

Hi there,

I'm Antonio Ávila Junior, but call me Junior, please! The other way is so formal...

I'm from Brazil. I lived in São Paulo, but I'm living now in the coutry side of the state.

I'm very excited to meet you all and improve my English with this website. I want to get the IELTS, so I hope this website will help me to do this.

A little more about me: I'm a married man without kids. I think being a father it's not for me for a while. My wife works with Tourism and I'm a technology professional, and I also teach english to some people, some friends near my house. I like to read a lot, so I'm always looking for more material that can help me to improve mine and my students english. I also look for material that can help me to become a better teacher.

Ow! I also get Biblical and technology readings.

You can always contact me, ok? See you later!

Thanks Ryan for this opportunity!
Ryan

Re: It's nice to meet you all

Post by Ryan »

Hi Junior,

Thank you for sharing a bit about yourself. Aside from us both teaching English, we are also both living in future World Cup host countries. :)

While I was in Shanghai, a Brazilian friend introduced my wife and I to caipirinhas. What a great drink!

What band are you hoping to get in IELTS?