Umar Burney - Introduction

This is the place to ask a question about the IELTS or raise an IELTS related topic for public discussion.
umarburney

Umar Burney - Introduction

Post by umarburney »

Hello people, :)
I'm Umar Burney from Rawalpindi, which is actually the twin brother town of the Federal Capital of Pakistan, Islamabad. I want to study Broadcast Journalism at Salford University, Manchester, UK and for this, I need IELTS score above 7. I'm actually getting information on how to achieve 8 bands in IELTS because you have to hope for the best and prepare for the worst.
I hope to have a good time here and I look forward to learn more and more from this platform. 8-)

Feel free to add me or contact me through any social media profile I have mentioned in my profile. I would love to teach or learn from you guys. Thank you. :)
Regards,
Umar Burney
OnlineEnglishTeacher

Re: Umar Burney - Introduction

Post by OnlineEnglishTeacher »

umarburney wrote:Hello people, :)
I'm Umar Burney from Rawalpindi, which is actually the twin brother town of the Federal Capital of Pakistan, Islamabad. I want to study Broadcast Journalism at Salford University, Manchester, UK and for this, I need IELTS score above 7. I'm actually getting information on how to achieve 8 bands in IELTS because you have to hope for the best and prepare for the worst.
I hope to have a good time here and I look forward to learn more and more from this platform. 8-)

Feel free to add me or contact me through any social media profile I have mentioned in my profile. I would love to teach or learn from you guys. Thank you. :)
Welcome - when is your exam?
Free Ebook For IELTS Tips

Skype IELTS Teacher (All Sections) - Try For $1 / Also, IELTS Writing Correction (Upload): $1 Demo - Skype ID = "ieltsonlineenglishteacher"
umarburney

Post by umarburney »

OnlineEnglishTeacher wrote:
umarburney wrote:Hello people, :)

Welcome - when is your exam?

Hello Teacher. I have not applied yet. I will apply in a couple of days and my test date would most probably be in October or November, depends upon the strength of candidates applying this year. I have to achieve as high as 7 band with not less than 6 in any of the four modules. I feel very nervous about this though. I believe my English is not up to the mark. Well, let's hope for the best and see what happens. Thanks for your concern.
Regards,
Umar Burney
Benzamaluv

Post by Benzamaluv »

I think that's a problem in your use three correct by contacting the webmaster forums.