SPEAKING PRACTICE

This is the place to ask a question about the IELTS or raise an IELTS related topic for public discussion.
beeyapedrosa

SPEAKING PRACTICE

Post by beeyapedrosa »

Hello!
My name is Bea and obviously, am taking the IELTS exam. My friend and I are first timers so we are really frustrated when it comes to our english language. It's not that we don't know how to use the language, we are not really that confident especially in speaking. So, is there a way we can practice our english speaking skills? Aside from enrolling in the class (which is very expensive).
We would really appreciate any help from here. Thanks a lot!

P.S.
Our exam will be on 24th of October. We only have a month to prepare. :( :shock: :o
laine

Re: SPEAKING PRACTICE

Post by laine »

hello I'm laine from Philippines, where are you from?
beeyapedrosa

Post by beeyapedrosa »

Hello there Laine!
I am also from Philippines but currently working here in Singapore. I am looking for a partner to enhance my skills in my english language. I have to pass the IELTS exam here in Singapore for employment purposes and of course to give justice to the amount I paid for this exam. If by any chance, you have a whatsapp account, please do add me. My number is +6584050258.

Blessings,
Bea :)
ZigiZagi

Post by ZigiZagi »

I'm from Poland. I can practice with you, if you want.
laine

Post by laine »

I would love to.. the problem is I don't have whatsapp,, hahaha.. I'm doing a self review,, we could help each other,, :)
laine

Post by laine »

@zigizagi.. When are you going to take up the test?
OnlineEnglishTeacher

Post by OnlineEnglishTeacher »

beeyapedrosa wrote:Hello!
My name is Bea and obviously, am taking the IELTS exam. My friend and I are first timers so we are really frustrated when it comes to our english language. It's not that we don't know how to use the language, we are not really that confident especially in speaking. So, is there a way we can practice our english speaking skills? Aside from enrolling in the class (which is very expensive).
We would really appreciate any help from here. Thanks a lot!

P.S.
Our exam will be on 24th of October. We only have a month to prepare. :( :shock: :o
I made 1,040 free audio questions, with suggested text answer tips: http://www.onlineenglishteacher.org/stu ... ommodation.
Free Ebook For IELTS Tips

Skype IELTS Teacher (All Sections) - Try For $1 / Also, IELTS Writing Correction (Upload): $1 Demo - Skype ID = "ieltsonlineenglishteacher"
naanmoo

Post by naanmoo »

Hello,

this is Meadoh from Taiwan. I need 7.5 in IELTS and would like to find someone to improve my speaking skill. If you do seriously want to enhance your English skill as well. Please add me through LINE ID: naanmoo, cheers!

Meadoh
Romance1984

Post by Romance1984 »

I am looking for a partner to enhance my skills in my english language.
gcub