SPEAKING PRACTICE

This is the place to ask a question about the IELTS or raise an IELTS related topic for public discussion.
beeyapedrosa

SPEAKING PRACTICE

Post by beeyapedrosa »

Hello!
My name is Bea and obviously, am taking the IELTS exam. My friend and I are first timers so we are really frustrated when it comes to our english language. It's not that we don't know how to use the language, we are not really that confident especially in speaking. So, is there a way we can practice our english speaking skills? Aside from enrolling in the class (which is very expensive).
We would really appreciate any help from here. Thanks a lot!

P.S.
Our exam will be on 24th of October. We only have a month to prepare. :( :shock: :o
Neesh

Re: SPEAKING PRACTICE

Post by Neesh »

Hello Dear,
Don't worry if you are first timers. The good thing is you are two, I mean you and your friend. Atleast you have someone to practice with. As far as practice is concerned you can use the online materials. There are video courses too. Just google it. And yeah for writing don't forget to follow Ryan Sir's Videos. You will definitely get good score if you do that. You have only one month for preparation so you will have to work hard. If anything I can help you with, Please let me know. I will be happy to help.

All the best :)

Neesh
Teacher

Re: SPEAKING PRACTICE

Post by Teacher »

Dear Bea
There are lots of free resources out there to help with your speaking. You can practise with your friend and remember to think about the topics which come up all the time - a place, a person and so on.
Kind regards and good luck!
Teacher Jill