Hello all from Brazil

This is the place to ask a question about the IELTS or raise an IELTS related topic for public discussion.
denisdwtg

Hello all from Brazil

Post by denisdwtg »

Hi everyone! My name is Denis, I'm a Software Engineer from from São Paulo, Brazil.

I decided to immigrate to Australia, Sydney to be precisely.
My IELTS's target is 7 in all skills. My intend is to take IELTS exam in 6 months.
I need to improve a lot my speaking and writing skills, so I have been written one general task 1 and one general task 2 every single day. Also I am looking for a speaking partner to improve my speaking skill.

Fell free if you have time to contact me!
hamid77

Re: Hello all from Brazil

Post by hamid77 »

Hello Denis,

Good Day.

This is Hamid Mahmood from Karachi, Pakistan. I have reviewed your intro post and found that we are on the same boat. I believe that we can do a lot for improvement together. Here are my contact information:

Email: hamid.chaohan1@gmail.com
twitter: hamid_aviator
charlottemex

Re: Hello all from Brazil

Post by charlottemex »

denisdwtg wrote:Hi everyone! My name is Denis, I'm a Software Engineer from from São Paulo, Brazil.

I decided to immigrate to Australia, Sydney to be precisely.
My IELTS's target is 7 in all skills. My intend is to take IELTS exam in 6 months.
I need to improve a lot my speaking and writing skills, so I have been written one general task 1 and one general task 2 every single day. Also I am looking for a speaking partner to improve my speaking skill.

Fell free if you have time to contact me!

Hi Denis, good luck with your immigration process, i will have the IELTS exam the next saturday with migration purposes too but for the U.K.

We can practice, do you have time today to speak a little bit?