Hi from México City

This is the place to ask a question about the IELTS or raise an IELTS related topic for public discussion.
Illescas

Hi from México City

Post by Illescas »

Hello everyone my name is hector an Im 30 years old
I’m actually working as a radio host giving the news every day.
Last month I interviewed a Canadian emigrant experts and they talked about the express entry program that is working since January 2015.
So I said to myself why not? Im not married, and don’t have any children, I have a bachelors degree and a certificate and im in my 30´s.. so I started to make some research.
And I took the decision I wanna work and live in Canada, Vancouver to be more specific.
So Im taking the IELTS on august 29th General training, I would love to know some tips or even Canadian immigrant experiences
Regards
OnlineEnglishTeacher

Re: Hi from México City

Post by OnlineEnglishTeacher »

Illescas wrote:Hello everyone my name is hector an Im 30 years old
I’m actually working as a radio host giving the news every day.
Last month I interviewed a Canadian emigrant experts and they talked about the express entry program that is working since January 2015.
So I said to myself why not? Im not married, and don’t have any children, I have a bachelors degree and a certificate and im in my 30´s.. so I started to make some research.
And I took the decision I wanna work and live in Canada, Vancouver to be more specific.
So Im taking the IELTS on august 29th General training, I would love to know some tips or even Canadian immigrant experiences
Regards
Hello Hector,

What grade do you need for each section?

All the best,

Philip
Free Ebook For IELTS Tips

Skype IELTS Teacher (All Sections) - Try For $1 / Also, IELTS Writing Correction (Upload): $1 Demo - Skype ID = "ieltsonlineenglishteacher"
Illescas

Re: Hi from México City

Post by Illescas »

For the entry express I need a minumun of band 6..... But I wanna reach a minimum of band 7.
Ive been practicing and I was very secure about my english level, because en 2007 I made the tofel test, I got 580 pts and I thought I could have a good grade in the IELTS.... the fact is actually Im a little rusty.. the listening part is so hard, in the mocks that I made I had grades like 21/40 27/40.
Im watching all your videos and I have the exercises CAM 5 to Cam 9... I also bought a book called "Essential words for the IELTS" Im taking a presential course on saturdays in a school here in mexico called International House.
But still Im a little nervous about my grade.
I studied a certificate in the US, back in 2007 in North Carolina, But since I returned back to México I havent practice at all, and I think thats just what I need....... more practice.

Thanks for the reply Ill keep in touch

Regards