Hi from Rome!

This is the place to ask a question about the IELTS or raise an IELTS related topic for public discussion.
sarahbonjovi

Hi from Rome!

Post by sarahbonjovi »

Hello everybody!
My name is Sarah and I am going to take the IELTS test in 10 days :cry:
I'd like to score band 7 or higher. However, my preparation for the test should be better.
I have finished my high school diploma something like ten days ago (it was a hard battle but i did it) and now, when most of my friends are enjoying their holidays, I am still studying. What about You? Is someone in my situation ( or similar) ?
Cheers,
Sarah.
P. S. I am taking the IELTS test because I am going to study ( or better, I'd love to study) Economics at the University of Edinburgh!
fanivet

Re: Hi from Rome!

Post by fanivet »

best of luck ;)
sarahbonjovi

Post by sarahbonjovi »

fanivet wrote:best of luck ;)
Thanks a lot! :)
farhad3aa

Post by farhad3aa »

same situation here :roll:
varghese meenu

Post by varghese meenu »

Hi everyone !
My name is meenu . I am from India , but currently in Australia pursuing my masters degree. I am planning to take my ielts academic test probably next month so that I can apply for my permanent residency visa . I have not decided the dates yet to take the ielts as i have'nt done any preparation. Looking forward to discuss with you all !!
Cheers
josephpinakkadan

Post by josephpinakkadan »

Hi meenu please post your number, I'll add you to what's app group.
OnlineEnglishTeacher

Re:

Post by OnlineEnglishTeacher »

varghese meenu wrote:Hi everyone !
My name is meenu . I am from India , but currently in Australia pursuing my masters degree. I am planning to take my ielts academic test probably next month so that I can apply for my permanent residency visa . I have not decided the dates yet to take the ielts as i have'nt done any preparation. Looking forward to discuss with you all !!
Cheers
Hello Meenu,

What is your target grade?

All the best,

Philip
Free Ebook For IELTS Tips

Skype IELTS Teacher (All Sections) - Try For $1 / Also, IELTS Writing Correction (Upload): $1 Demo - Skype ID = "ieltsonlineenglishteacher"
sarahbonjovi

Post by sarahbonjovi »

farhad3aa wrote:same situation here :roll:
One day left to my exam... Keep calm and conquer IELTS ( even if it's not so simple )
Good luck my friend ;)
panhwar5

Post by panhwar5 »

Hello,

My name is Muhammad Ali Panhwar and I live in Dubai, UAE. I am planning to register for IELTS General Training which is going to be held on August 29, 2015. I want to secure band 7, therefore, I have to practice on Speaking Section. If there is anyone interested then please contact me so we can mutually decide convenient time for practice. My cell number is +971552586008 and my Skype ID is muhammad.ali.panhwar

Regards,
Muhammad Ali Panhwar