13 th June Academic

This is the place to ask a question about the IELTS or raise an IELTS related topic for public discussion.
dear246

13 th June Academic

Post by dear246 »

Hi friends! I'm from Uzb GMT+5 is there anyone for this date? It is the first time I'm taking IELTS. if you have any advice i will be plased to hear it. my skype is: dilshod.r.n.d
OnlineEnglishTeacher

Re: 13 th June Academic

Post by OnlineEnglishTeacher »

dear246 wrote:Hi friends! I'm from Uzb GMT+5 is there anyone for this date? It is the first time I'm taking IELTS. if you have any advice i will be plased to hear it. my skype is: dilshod.r.n.d
Hello Uzb,

What is your study strategy?

Have you done any listening and reading practice exams?

What grade do you need?

All the best,

Philip
Free Ebook For IELTS Tips

Skype IELTS Teacher (All Sections) - Try For $1 / Also, IELTS Writing Correction (Upload): $1 Demo - Skype ID = "ieltsonlineenglishteacher"
dear246

Post by dear246 »

I have done some practice test since the beginning of my preparation, and currently my score is 6.5 on listening and reading. However, I don't know about my writing and speaking(but I suppose it is worth of 5.5). And my goal is 6.5 overall.
OnlineEnglishTeacher

dear246 wrote:I have done some practice test since the beginning of my preparation, and currently my score is 6.5 on listening and reading. However, I don't know about my writing and speaking(but I suppose it is worth of 5.5). And my goal is 6.5 overall.
I see, did you put an essay for review in the writing section?

http://www.ieltsnetwork.com/viewforum.php?f=5

Skype IELTS Teacher (All Sections) - Try For $1 / Also, IELTS Writing Correction (Upload): $1 Demo - Skype ID = "ieltsonlineenglishteacher"
dear246

Post by dear246 »

yes. but i have not received any critiques... or approximate score... here is the link: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=5259
OnlineEnglishTeacher

dear246 wrote:yes. but i have not received any critiques... or approximate score... here is the link: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=5259
(done)

dear246

Post by dear246 »

thank you very very much.