Hi

This is the place to ask a question about the IELTS or raise an IELTS related topic for public discussion.
Ali

Hi

Post by Ali »

Hello everyone,

My name is Ali. I'm from India and presently in Australia. Coming to Ielts I need 7 in each. I've socred 7 in every module except writing. In my recent attempt I scored L 8 R 7.5 W 6 S 6.5 accordingly.I haven't scored 7 in writing n 6 is my max, speaking I've done in the last 2 exams. So I'm asking ur help in any form n I'll be posting my comments soon.

Cheers,
Ali
crissy80

Re: Hi

Post by crissy80 »

Hi Ali,

I took the exams twice already as well. I will be taking it this October again and I am hoping to get an 8 in all areas. On my last two attempts I tried studying on my own. Ryan's videos were really helpful, for I got 6.5 and 7.5 on my writing. Though I think it is possible to nail the exams just by preparing by yourself, I believe it will really make a big difference if you will purchase one correction from ryan. that is what I am going to do this time. I though I was saving money by just studying on my own, it turned out that i have lost more because I have to retake it. Anyways, if you want to really do it on my own, I suggest you subscribe to ryan's videos in youtube. I find his video, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFn4S3z_WO4, very helpful.

Goodluck on the exams :)