Hello Guys!

Are you new to the community? Tell us about yourself and your relationship to the IELTS.
NikhilPahuja

Hello Guys!

Post by NikhilPahuja »

Hi Folks,

I am Nikhil Pahuja. I am 27 years old; I have done Bachelors in Computers post that I did my Masters in Marketing Research. Currently, I am working as a Senior Research with one of the leading agency. My IELTS is scheduled for 9th Sep 2017 - General. It would be great anyone of you would be interested in E-Studying with me.

Cheers!
Nikhil~
FastTrackIELTS

Re: Hello Guys!

Post by FastTrackIELTS »

Hi Nikhil,

Welcome to the forum. Please let me know if there is any help or assistance I can provide.

How confident do you feel about getting the required grade?

Jordan
EXPERT IELTS WRITING TASK 1 & TASK 2 CORRECTIONS
WWW.PASSMYIELTS.COM/IELTS-WRITING
NikhilPahuja

Post by NikhilPahuja »

Hi Jordan,

It's nice to E-Meet you. I have just started preparation for IELTS. I can answer your question better after 1 month. :D
I would really appreciate if you can share tips/ tricks for Reading and Listening sections. For Speaking, I am pretty much confident as I am into client servicing job which requires good presentation skills and communication skills as well.

I have done some tests of Listening. However, understanding language with different accents is not an issue but most of the times I miss words which is leading to correct answers around 32-33 only. My target is to get more than 35 in order to get the good band.

Please share your POVs.

Best,
Nikhil~
anudr

Post by anudr »

Hello!
My name is ANusha. Iam from Nepal. Ihave completed my intermediate level from St. Lawerence College in Kathmandu.