hello

This is the place to ask a question about the IELTS or raise an IELTS related topic for public discussion.
crissy80

hello

Post by crissy80 »

hi everyone,

Good day to you all. My name is Crissy and I am from the Philippines but presently working in Canada. I will be taking ielts, for the third time :(, this October. I was .5 point short from the band score that I needed from both of my previous exams. On my first try, i passed all areas except for writing where I only got a 6.5. On my second attempt, I was surprised to get a 7.5 on writing, but unfortunately I failed on my speaking.

I hope I can meet some people here that I can practice with and share my ielts experience with.

Thank you.

crissy
Ryan

Re: hello

Post by Ryan »

Hi Crissy,

It's very nice to meet you. Yes, the exam can be so frustrating. At least you know you are capable of scoring 7+ in each section. I'm sure you will be successful in your next attempt.
JoanneGross

Re: hello

Post by JoanneGross »

It is a common problem for the persons like you. My friend has such an experience of losing the test with one of the problem that you told in the above. He also failed in the examination number of times. So at last he decided to go for a ielts test guidance from a reputed institute. After the guidance he passed in the ielts exam. There are numbers of ielts institutes for guiding the test. So i think it is better to go with a coaching about the ielts examination. i wish you can do it well if you will get the correct guidance. So all the best and do well