Exam on 20th of september-Academic

This is the place to ask a question about the IELTS or raise an IELTS related topic for public discussion.
Naila Nehal

Exam on 20th of september-Academic

Post by Naila Nehal »

Hi eveyone, i am giving exam on 20th sep. As i am new to this forum can someone help me score especially in speaking and writing part. i wud like to have study partner to gain some momentum in preperation. As, the exam date is nearing by i would like to sincerely concentrate and plan well. I am from India, but currently living in uk. Please reply soon
Last edited by Naila Nehal on Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
rituraj

Re: Exam on 20th of september-Academic

Post by rituraj »

Hey im from India too.. Doctor by profession ,currently staying in UK..taking ielts on the same date..what a coincidence!
My Skype id is ritu.chawla46
Naila Nehal

Post by Naila Nehal »

HI Ritu, i have send u request on skype, please cheek and reply
shahmeen

Post by shahmeen »

hi
i was also having test on 20th but meet an accident so moved my test to 11th of october, so would like to join u for speaking......... my skype id shahmeen20
Van

Post by Van »

Hi,
Im Van,residing here in Winnipeg, Canada. Im a Filipina and a nurse by profession, ill also take the acdemic tyoe this sept 20. Vane Ssa is my skype name.
smanning

Post by smanning »

Hi everyone. I am new here and I'm trying to get some information on how to score the highest in IELTS. My exam date is on the 27th of September. I am based in Canada and currently working as a part time Health Care Aide at one of the nursing homes in Edmonton. I am a nurse by profession back home and would like to upgrade to LPN by passing the IELTS first and then challenging the exam after. I would like to know some advices, tips or anything that would help me pass. I didn't get much time for studying because I have an 11 month old son whom I am taking care of. I would appreciate any inputs. Thanks!
dr.awastk

Post by dr.awastk »

smanning wrote:Hi everyone. I am new here and I'm trying to get some information on how to score the highest in IELTS. My exam date is on the 27th of September. I am based in Canada and currently working as a part time Health Care Aide at one of the nursing homes in Edmonton. I am a nurse by profession back home and would like to upgrade to LPN by passing the IELTS first and then challenging the exam after. I would like to know some advices, tips or anything that would help me pass. I didn't get much time for studying because I have an 11 month old son whom I am taking care of. I would appreciate any inputs. Thanks!
i am dr awais from Pakistan i am currently having ielts band 7 in speaking if u need speaking partner add me on skype awaistayyab007.
i need a serious Ielts partner.thanks
dr.awastk

Post by dr.awastk »

shahmeen wrote:hi
i was also having test on 20th but meet an accident so moved my test to 11th of october, so would like to join u for speaking......... my skype id shahmeen20
i am dr awais from Pakistan i am currently having ielts band 7 in speaking if u need speaking partner add me on skype awaistayyab007.
i need a serious Ielts partner.thanks
Van

Post by Van »

My results for the Academic IELTS last Sept 20. Writing 7.0, Listening 7.0, Speaking 8.5, Reading 8.0. I still didnt meet the required listening here in Canada which is 7.5. But I am satisfied with these scores though.I was surprised with my Speaking and Reading because it was 6.5 and 6 before...I just followed Ryan's tips and I got high scores to my surprise.Thanks to Ryan !
diemphan

Look for IELTS learning partner

Post by diemphan »

Hi Everyone,
I am Diem, a Vietnamese lawyer. I am going to take the IELTS exam on 6 Dec. 2014.
I am looking for a learning partner, especially for speaking section.
My Skype name is diemlawyer
I look forwards to receiving your advice.
Best.
Diem Phan