Introduction to the Blog

This is the place to ask a question about the IELTS or raise an IELTS related topic for public discussion.
rajeev.rana

Introduction to the Blog

Post by rajeev.rana »

Dear Members,

My name is Rajeev, and I am from India but currently living in Australia. I appeared for IELTS exam multiple times at my native place, New Delhi. However, I didn't get the desired score. I am aiming to score 8 in all four modules for which I have joined this forum.

My last score was pretty much acceptable but it can't be considered triump until you get the desired one.

L- 8.5
R - 8
S - 8
W - 6.5

Please let me know if anyone want to practice speaking with me with the same expectation to achieve.

Regards
Rajeev
rituraj

Re: Introduction to the Blog

Post by rituraj »

Hello..I'm from India too..currently staying in uk..doctor by profession...aiming 8
My Skype id is ritu.chawla46.
My speaking level is above 7
rajeev.rana

Post by rajeev.rana »

Hi Ritu,

Thanks for showing interest in the post !!!

I just added you in my skype network to communicate further. Please exchange your words on skype for any further discussion as I am actively using it on my mobile.

Thanks
Rajeev
itsmerags

Post by itsmerags »

Hello friends,

i am new to this forum as i have joined just a while ago.
well i am trying to improve my scores because i wanted to immigrate to Canada under FSW program.

my last ielts was on 19 th July 2014 , the scores are
L:7
R:6
W:7
and S:6
my next test date is 2nd Oct So, i really would like to improve my skills with all your help friends.

Furthermore, can anyone suggest me best online course website for IELTS GT.