Nice to meet you!

This is the place to ask a question about the IELTS or raise an IELTS related topic for public discussion.
Ryan

Re: Nice to meet you!

Post by Ryan »

leeza wrote:Hi Ryan,
I am Leeza. I am new to your community. I am now preparing for ielts for post graduate education. I find the materials you provide to be very helpful. Thank You. Hope to score better.
Hi Leeza,

It is a pleasure to meet you. I am happy to hear the resources are helpful. I also hope you manage to score the band you need. Good luck!
asmaaangel

Post by asmaaangel »

Dear Ryan,
glad to join this esteemed group ,wish you and your family enjoying stay in Qatar ,,I live in uae / Dubai your neighborhood you are right the weather hot summer most of the year ,,, I prepare for Ilets exam hope to get high score wish your advice to practice well for the exam .

regards,
ieltstrategies

Post by ieltstrategies »

Hello everyone, I am a retired Eng. lang. teacher.
You all are helpful students..
Nice to meet you all.
Improve Your IELTS Score Now! Effortlessly IELTS Strategies and Preparation
Over 60+ Incredibly Powerful IELTS Tips and Tricks
itsmerags

Post by itsmerags »

hello Ryan,

i am looking for some online course for IELTS GT to improve my present score of 6.5 overall to 7 or 7.5.So, please suggest me some online website which offers best courses.
i am from india.
shahmeen

Post by shahmeen »

Hi Ryan
I am MUHAMMAD WAQAS from Pakistan. the stuff on your website is quite amazing. i was searching for IELTS material as i am doing job in a bank, so have to study at my own with out any institute admission, and i am surprised to see that you brought every thing under roof that someone could wish to have for IELTS....

i just enrolled myself for the 11 Oct test and with your and all forum member's guidance,i am very much confident and hopeful that i will achieve the score i am looking for...

lastly, can i have your skype id please
ele_acaro

Post by ele_acaro »

hi, my name is Emanuele and I write from Italy .....
Van

Post by Van »

Hello Sir Ryan,

I am Vanessa, 30 yo, a Filipina. I just moved here in Winnipeg about 2 months ago. I am intending to take the Nurses's Licensure here in Canada, however they require High ielts score in academic. I am scheduled to take this coming Sept 20. For the past month i hve been tracking your lectures in youtube which are very helpful until i finally get into this site.I am very very interested to get in touch with you for a speaking test, cause I would want you to evaluate my speaking . I know this is impossible somehow, considering the number of students registered here..i just gave this a try :) God bless you "! You are a very good teacher. thank you sir.
Darpan403

Post by Darpan403 »

im Darpan Gautam aged 20 m from nepal.. i want to take apply PR in Australia and i must get 7 in each band...will you help to get my target..im working for 2 years and i studied Bachelor in civil engineering.... any suggestion sir
vahitsaydam

Post by vahitsaydam »

Hi , everyone. This is my first post. I hope eveybody will do well in the exam.
emustafa

Post by emustafa »

I am new I don't know how to use the website features can u help me??
felcia

Post by felcia »

Hai everyone! I'm Felcia from Indonesia. I've done my first ielts test on 20th of Dec, and now anxiously waiting for the result. I realized i didn't practice enough, and i know i could do better if i did. :?
Anyway nice to meet you all!! I'm planning my second attempt next year on March. I'm willing to get at least 7,5 on each band. :D
Sankar

Post by Sankar »

Mission Band 8 !

My name is Sankar. I am an Indian citizen living in Brisbane, Australia for couple of years now. I am sitting IELTS General for immigration purpose and am giving my third attempt in Jan 2015. My target is to score 8 across modules. Although Ryan's writing materials help a lot, I know it is going to be a challenge especially when it comes to writing and speaking. In my opinion, it is relatively easy to pick up band 8 style in writing than speaking. Just to let you know, in my last IELTS appearance in November 2014, I got 7.5 in writing and 7 in speaking. Listening and reading were never a problem, comfortably got 9 and 8 respectively on these areas.

Wish me good luck :).

Cheers,
Sankar
internationalyoga

Post by internationalyoga »

Hi folks i am new here nice to meet you.
rabbab

Post by rabbab »

i am new to this network , i hope if anyone can let me know where can i find more ryan's essay writtings to practice.
mettuanil

Post by mettuanil »

Hi Ryan,

It's me Anilkumar Mettu, booked my IELTS General exam on 28th March from India. I would like to follow your lessons to get good score band. Kindly, give me your valuable guidelines for achiving good score band.

Kind regards,
Anil.
Aliceon

Post by Aliceon »

Hello Ryan

thank you, for setting up this website and organizing contests.

I am from the Libya, and I am a student in the University. I hope this website will help me and other students learn English.. and wish you and the students good luck!
I Have Done My Exam 10 Jan 2015 , I hope you support me and direct me .

A,
Attachments
123.JPG
123.JPG (49.54 KiB) Viewed 3953 times
geetikab

Post by geetikab »

Hi Ryan!
Nice to meet you online. Myself Geetika from India, working as a Senior Financial Advisor in a NBFC. I am trying to migrate to Australia along with my husband. For this I have to give IELTS. Which is really bothering me. I gave IELTS test last year scored 7 over all but got 6 in writing. I am writing IELTS GT again on 7th Feb but not sure about my writing skills yet. Hope this ex-pat will help me. my email id is geets.bakshi@gmail.com if you want to guide me how I should prepare my writing task 2 better than request you to mentor me. I know hardly few days left but I just need a polish. And could you please advise is GT and AT writing task 2 are same and is it same question asked on that day same to all countries?

Regards
Geetika
deepika_rawat

Post by deepika_rawat »

Hi Ryan,

I am Deepika Rawat from India. I want to thank you for posting extremely informative videos on youtube as well as the information posted on the website.

I am writing IELTS Academic on 14-Feb.

I look forward for your continuing help and support.

Kind Regards,
Deepika
bjork

Post by bjork »

Hello, my name is Michal. I come from Poland and I'll be sitting the Academic module of IELTS on the 14th of March, to get into a UK university. Already got offers from my choices, now all I need is IELTS, I'm so stressed! Especially about the writing component. :shock:
Nice to meet you all! :mrgreen:
safoora

Post by safoora »

Hello everybody.My name is Safoora. I come from Iran.I took IELTS 4 times in the past year.I got 9 in reading,8 in listening ,6.5-7 in speaking and 6.5 in writing.I hope this site could help me to get 7 in writing and speaking.
Asifkibria

Post by Asifkibria »

Hello, Mr. Riyan, At first take my warmest gratitude for taking such kind of attempt of teaching ielts materials. I'm Asif Ahmed Kibria from Bangladesh. I'm a graduate student and i have recently finished my honours degree at B. Sc in Nutrition and Food Engineering from Daffodil International University. Now I'm preparing myself for the ielts examination and i will decide to give my examination on March 15. In your website there were many valuable materials for the ielts. I think will be very effective for learning ielts. Thank you very much.
Faeik

Post by Faeik »

Thanks for your efforts.
rajbothi

Post by rajbothi »

Dear Ryan

I just registered in this website today. I must compliment you for the platform you have created which is very resourceful for IELTS test-takers like me. I am taking my first test on Mar 14th of this year. I am from Chennai, India.

I have a question. Is it mandatory to talk in an accent that is akin to native english speaker in order to get a high band score of 8+. I read in another blog that it is OK to not to fake an accent. Can you share your thoughts/views on this please.

Cheers....Rajesh
jimsus

Post by jimsus »

Hello, I am Jimmy from Indonesia. Nice to meet you. I've just registered in this website. I am taking IELTS for my Master Degree preparation. I would be happy if anybody want to practice English with me. This is my skype and email add : jimmysusanto92@hotmail.com.
Thank you :D

Cheers,
Jimmy