URGEEEENT!!!! PLEASE ALL INSTRUCTORS/EXAMINERS/STUDENTS RAT

Share a copyright friendly link, video or MP3.
Robeena

URGEEEENT!!!! PLEASE ALL INSTRUCTORS/EXAMINERS/STUDENTS RAT

Post by Robeena »

Dear, EVERYONE! I have my IELTS test aftertomorrow on Saturday, January 17th ! so I just want anyone to rate my task 1 response whether it is a band 5 or 6 or 7 etc !!! just to feel comfortable and not worry plus correct my misakes which i have before its too latee!!!! :(

Here is my response! and the TASK 1 QUESTION is on www.ielts.org ... which is the only task one bar chart question on it..
here is the link for it if you wanna save time searching for it http://www.ielts.org/PDF/120430_academi ... ask_1A.pdf
----------------------------------------

The bar chart above illustrates the number of British students (male, female) in further education in three different years, divided into two groups, either obtaining a full-time or part-time education.

Overall, female students by far has seen the highest rate of education and their level of education swelled by time. By contrast, figures male part-time education seekers fluctuated over the period.

Looking at the graph, a tremendous difference was seen between the fulltime and the partime education . In 1970/71, the rate of of male part time learners was higher than full time learners by over 85%, 1million and 100 thousand students were noted, respectively. However this figure shrunk to approximately 850thousand students in 1980/81 for those who chose part time education, whereas there was a slight increase in the number of full time students to about 150 thousand. In 1990/91, the number of part time students recovered to about 900 thousand, while the full time students figure rose to 230thousand.

Finally, increasing figures were recorded for female students whether having part time or full time education. Starting from 780thousand part time students and 50thousand for the full time in 1970/71 to 1100,000 and 230 thousand respectively, where part time students were at its peak.