the best grammar book

Share a copyright friendly link, video or MP3.
nasiri

the best grammar book

Post by nasiri »

Hi everyone

without any shadow of a doubt , Grammar plays a vital role in IELTS , unfortunately i lack wherewithal to write very well with an accurate grammar . The internet is trove treasure of Grammar books but not good enough for delight of a fossiker who wants to get IELTS score 8 + . i am hoping that you could offer a perfect grammar book for IELTS which leads me to a great IELTS score .
OnlineEnglishTeacher

Re: the best grammar book

Post by OnlineEnglishTeacher »

nasiri wrote:Hi everyone

without any shadow of a doubt , Grammar plays a vital role in IELTS , unfortunately i lack wherewithal to write very well with an accurate grammar . The internet is trove treasure of Grammar books but not good enough for delight of a fossiker who wants to get IELTS score 8 + . i am hoping that you could offer a perfect grammar book for IELTS which leads me to a great IELTS score .
http://www.Englishclub.com/grammar is quite nice and free.
Free Ebook For IELTS Tips

Skype IELTS Teacher (All Sections) - Try For $1 / Also, IELTS Writing Correction (Upload): $1 Demo - Skype ID = "ieltsonlineenglishteacher"
vats4525

Post by vats4525 »

nasiri wrote:Hi everyone

sallywong

Post by sallywong »

Cambridge Grammar of English is the best one with a searchable CD-ROM included.
sony

Post by sony »

I would recommend English Grammar by Raymond Murphy if u have time.
Donna

Post by Donna »

Guys, thanks for sharing!