15 March Academic module question paper

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
kulwantkaur

15 March Academic module question paper

Post by kulwantkaur »

Hello everyone
I would like to share the exam topic I recently confronted with on 15 March academic module .
Reading :
It was about Chariot wheel discovery,it's structure and its excavation in Egypt.Second paragraph was about behavioral comparison ,origin between human and Chimpanzee by Dr.Gabloo.
Third paragraph was about a new theater ,which I do not remember.
Writing:
Task 1.
World production comparison of UK,Europe and rest of world in form of a bar graph
Task 2:
Do you agree or disagree essay:-cities and small towns must have city squares and parks ?
Speaking :-
General questions about my place of living and what I dont like about this place.
Part 2 was describe a place you visited where you learned about a different culture.
Listening:
A lady calls about a party booking in a restaurant.
Discussion between the supervisor and new employee about walk parks and various duties of employee.
Compariosn between traditional farming and more about vertical farming( its advantages over traditional farming).
kulwantkaur

Re: 15 March Academic module result declared

Post by kulwantkaur »

I got my result but it is not up to expectations
L8 W6.5 R 6.5 S 7.5 I am happy about improved in listening but I performed so bad in writing and reading . Hoping for best next time .
Thank you