pls help me! thank you!

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
rairaichan0323

pls help me! thank you!

Post by rairaichan0323 »

You are planning to stay with a friend in an English speaking country. You are writing to your friend to find out some additional information. In your letter ask the following questions;

 How long should you plan to stay for
 What you should bring with you
 What you would like to do there
 There is no need to include names and addresses.

Dear Jenny,

How are you? I hope you are well. I am writing to inform you about my planned trip and also want you to give me some advice about the journey.

I am planning to come and stay in your place from 1st of July to 29th of August. During this period of time, I know that it is the winter season in Australia. Should I need to bring any special items like blankets or sweaters? Do I need to bring some medicines in case of getting cold?

Beside this, I would like to spend a week in Albany for visiting caves and whales. Do I need to book accommodation and local tour from now? I also wonder if it is possible for you to show me to some tourist attractions like the Perth City Tower and the Scarborough beach.

Anyway, this is the end of the letter; I am looking forward to seeing you soon.

Kind regards,
Janis
saqibali

Re: pls help me! thank you!

Post by saqibali »

rairaichan0323 wrote:You are planning to stay with a friend in an English speaking country. You are writing to your friend to find out some additional information. In your letter ask the following questions;

 How long should you plan to stay for
 What you should bring with you
 What you would like to do there
 There is no need to include names and addresses.

Dear Jenny,

How are you? I hope you are well. I am writing to inform you about my planned trip and also want you to give me some advice about the journey.[It was nice meeting you past week...Add something creative like this]

I am planning to come[visit is more appropriate word ]and stay in your place from 1st of July to 29th of August[break it into two sentences.Try to use one sentence for one purpose I am planing to visit your country...I wants to stay at your place.... something like this]. [As per instructions above now try to start another paragraph from this]During this period of time, I know [As this is winter]that it is the winter season in Australia. Should I need to bring any special items like blankets or sweaters? Do I need to bring some medicines in case of getting cold?

Beside this, I would like to spend a week in Albany for visiting caves and whales[Your friend already know that you are visiting so only say besides this, I would like to see .....]. Do I need to book accommodation and local tour from now?[This sentence is purposeless] I also wonder if it is possible for you to show me to some tourist attractions like the Perth City Tower and the Scarborough beach.

Anyway, this is the end of the letter[No need for this sentence]; I am looking forward to seeing you soon.

Kind regards,
Janis
Limited free classes and unlimited best IELTS material at below link
https://www.facebook.com/pages/IELTS-No ... 3123916148