Please assess my writing essay Can you rate it either 5,6,7 ,etc... ? Thank you

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
zein.ahmed24

Please assess my writing essay Can you rate it either 5,6,7 ,etc... ? Thank you

Post by zein.ahmed24 »

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
zein.ahmed24

Re: Please assess

Post by zein.ahmed24 »

Please Assess my writing essay , the essay topic is attached

Dear Team

I would like to express my great disappointment regarding my stay in the room with my collegue and really the situation is becoming unbearable.

First of all , i need to sleep well for continous 8 hours as i should wake up early to take my 7:30 bus to my university however my collegue studies across the night which is really disturbing and interrupting my sleeping hours.

In addition of that when i come back from the college in the afternoon i find my collegue sleeping ! so i rarely can use my room in either studying or making use of my free time.

I appreciate your support to ask my collegue for exchanging his room with another collegue whose studying and sleeping hours fits me such that i can study and sleep well as the final college exams also i am suggesting make face to face meetings between the room mates in order to see if staying with each other in the same room would fit or not as the lifestyle , studying & sleeping hours of students are totally different so matching people in the same room is really important.

Thanks and waiting for your feedback

Best Regards

David.IELTS.Examiner
IELTS Examiner
IELTS Examiner

Re: Please assess my writing essay Can you rate it either 5,6,7 ,etc... ? Thank you

Post by David.IELTS.Examiner »

Hello!
'Dear Team' is not the correct salutation - Dear Sir/Madam is appropriate.
Change 'fits' to 'suits'.
Cut down the length of the sentence beginning 'I appreciate your support ...' It's way to long!
Change 'feedback' to 'reply/response'.
Overall, however, this is a good letter. There are some minor grammar mistakes, but you should be pleased with your overall ability!
All the best,
David
zein.ahmed24

Re: Please assess my writing essay Can you rate it either 5,6,7 ,etc... ? Thank you

Post by zein.ahmed24 »

Thanks david , what is my overall writing band ? Approximately ?

chang

Post by chang »

dear David,

I am a little confused if "colleague" can be used in this context. I know that colleague can also mean partner, however, I was always under the impression that it is used in context to working partners. Kindly do clarify. thanks in advance.