Women and child care - please assess my Academic WT2 as soon as possible.

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
jesus

Re: Women and child care - please assess my Academic WT2 as soon as possible.

Post by jesus »

krishmba06 wrote:Essay is great..
could you give me tips to improve my Vocabulary. you have used words like Preposterous, Denounce, Ramification, Embodies.. I am pretty sure you would have gone through a lot of materials.. can u please suggest me some, so that I could try to improve and get a better IELTS Score.
Thanks.
I am using alternative words.
For example,

combat for fight.

permit for allow.

caliber for quality.

After adopting this approach, i have been able to use these kinds of words.
jesus

Post by jesus »

terry3218 wrote:
jesus wrote: The position of women in society has changed markedly in the last twenty years. Many of
the problems young people now experience, such as juvenile delinquency, arise from the
fact that many married women now work and are not at home to care for their children.

To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion?

In today’s world, women have has been highly involved in the outdoor activities: job and business, rather than staying home and looking after their children. However, these sorts of act acts isare seen as the major cause of improper child care. It is disagreed that working women are entirely responsible for the problems encountered by youths. This will be proven by analyzing the availability of distinct child care facilities and, the optimal balance between family life and working life.

Firstly, there are numerous child care institutions and day nurseries which removes much of the obligation of mother ontowards theirher children. For example, many cities in Nepal, Kathmandu and Pokhara in particular, are running several child care schools: Mountain kindergarten; Sandeep children home; Lakeside child house. If young people are admitted in these schools, it will definitely attenuate some of the responsibilities for child rearing that used to fall on mothers. What this means is that only women are not responsible for the proper care of a child.

Additionally, despite working outside the home to improve financial status, adults adult females can cater satisfying care to their needs of their children children. The scheme of doing part time job by mother, and being available for their children before and after school, embodies this idea perfectly. Therefore, through these course of action , women can create plausible balance between working life and family life. As a ramification, mothers should not be denounced blame for the difficulties of young people.

After evaluating the idea of child care facilities and, the perfect balance between family life and working life, it is apparent that the working pattern adopted by women is reasonable, criticizing adult females for bad habits of youths is preposterous. It is thus hoped that women will be entirely respected for their good deeds on their children by practicing the notion mentioned in this essay.

Words = 303

Please ensure your opinion on this essay will be mentioned as a comment.
HI these are my unqualified suggestions.
Nice structure btw
Regards.
Thanks brother. You are really an expert.
terry3218

Post by terry3218 »

No man, I am not. I wish I was, but thanks for the encouragement :D
Flick
Grammar Checker
Grammar Checker

Post by Flick »

Apologies for the delay!
jesus wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:09 am The position of women in society has changed markedly in the last twenty years. Many of
the problems young people now experience, such as juvenile delinquency, arise from the
fact that many married women now work and are not at home to care for their children.

To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion?

In today’s world, women have become highly involved in work activities: careers and business, rather than staying home and looking after their children. However, this is seen by some as the major cause of improper child care. It is disagreed that working women are entirely responsible for the problems encountered by youths. This will be proven by analyzing the availability of child care facilities and the optimal balance between family life and working life.

Firstly, there are numerous child care institutions and day nurseries available, which removes much of the obligation of a mother to her children. For example, many cities in Nepal, Kathmandu and Pokhara in particular, run several child care schools: Mountain kindergarten; Sandeep children's home; Lakeside child house. If young people are admitted to these schools, it will definitely ease some of the responsibilities for child rearing that used to fall on mothers. What this means is that not only women are responsible for the proper care of their child.

Additionally, despite working outside the home to improve financial status, adults females can still provide satisfying care to their children. Carrying out part time work and being available for their children before and after school embodies this idea perfectly. Therefore, through this course of action, women can create a plausible balance between working life and family life. As a ramification, mothers should not be denounced for the difficulties of young people.

After evaluating the availability of child care facilities and the perfect balance between family life and working life, it is apparent that the working pattern adopted by women is reasonable, and criticizing adult females for bad habits of youths is preposterous. It is thus hoped that women will be entirely respected for their good deeds with their children by practicing the solutions mentioned in this essay.

Words = 303

Please ensure your opinion on this essay will be mentioned as a comment.