physical education and sport should be compulsory for all students in all schools - Please Evaluate

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
samgegr8

physical education and sport should be compulsory for all students in all schools - Please Evaluate

Post by samgegr8 »

Q: It is generally accepted that exercise is good for children and teenagers. Therefore, physical education
and sport should be compulsory for all students in all schools. What do you think?

Physical problem is the real concern in the modern era. With the growth of obesity due to mechanical lifestyle it’s an essential part for staying healthy. This needs to instill right at the adolescence. Games and exercise should be part of the curriculum in all learning institute. Do you think mind can grow without sports? Let’s take a deep dive on this thought.

There are lot of advantages which compels you to think of sports to be included in the student’s curriculum. If we talk about coordination among individuals, then Game will play a bigger role to accomplish it. It will help you to work as a team player. Hence, it will squelch jealousy right from your adolescent. Studies help to build the logical end of the human behavior, whereas sports encourages the reflexive side of mind. Physical activities always help to remain active and it helps to eradicate the lackadaisical attitude from the young ones. Physical growth gets a boost, when you do exercises from the very young age. It makes you strong physically and it helps you to remain fit and fine even at your old age. The mind of teens vagabond between good and evil. But Games will always instill a positive attitude towards life. This will reduce the juvenile crime to a great extent.

To conclude, Studies are very important for children. But Sports and Physical activities should be given equal priorities, if we want to see a strong and healthy nation.
avijit_05

Re: physical education and sport should be compulsory for all students in all schools - Please Evaluate

Post by avijit_05 »

Hi

I like the way you have introduce the topic " lets take a deep dive on this thought, but
looks like this is a short essay. Morover if you see the standard essay it is in always
in 4 para's . This essay has two diff ides which can be splitted in two para.
In addition to that - in my view a better way would have been to give a example of sport like
chess or circket how it helps to develope reflexive side and team skills.

I have also posted my essay on hobbies , pls provide ur feedback

Thx
samgegr8

Re: physical education and sport should be compulsory for all students in all schools - Please Evaluate

Post by samgegr8 »

Hi Avijit,

Thanks for the feedback. I would consider the point of 4 paras in my next essay writing. You have pointed out about the length of the essay. But as I am apprised by IELTS board that the essay should not cross 250 words, otherwise examiner doesnt read the rest of it.

Thanks
Sam
Chints247

Post by Chints247 »

Ingeneral it is belived that keeping being physically fit is good for health, especially for children and teenagers. Hence sports and physical education should be a part of educational curiculum in all schools. This essay would talk about all the pros and cons of this and emphasis on why exercise is very important for children and teenagers.

Introducing physical education and sports into the course is an excellent approach towards creating that habit in the young bloods. Having said this, making is compulsary for all can disrupt the purpose. As generally accepted, forcing something on children makes them hate those things the most. Sports and related education can be an optional activity with a merit attached to it. For instance, achievers to get 15 marks bonus in the final marksheet. This would not only encourage them but would push them to put in their best at sports also.

Regular exercise not only keeps a person fit but also confident, energetic and fresh for the rest of the day. It keeps the body flexible and the heart healthy. This would in a way be beneficial during their older years.

In conclusion, it is a great idea to exercise regulary. But, to achieve that, compultion may not be a correct route. Instead building that willingness and passion to do well in sports ALSO should be the alternative.