On a recent holiday you lost a valuable item.

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
designerdxb

On a recent holiday you lost a valuable item.

Post by designerdxb »

Kindly give you opinion on my writing GT Task 1. It would be great if you tank it as well. It will help me to understand my level and to improve my english skills.
Brand Score Required 7.5

Letter Topic:
On a recent holiday you lost a valuable item. Fortunately you have travel insurance to cover the cost of anything lost.
Write a letter to the manager of your insurance company. In your letter
- Describe the item you lost
- explain how you lost it
- tell the insurance company what you like them to do.

Dear Sir/Madam

I am one of your customer having an air ticket with insurance. I bought this ticket two weeks before from your company

Kindly note, I lost my luggage during my travelling. This luggage was carrying a few important stuff like a gold bracelet and a watch. I bought a gold neckless for my mother as well as a Rolex watch for my father.

I lost my luggage when I was coming back from my vacations. I have booked my return ticket Dubai to London and then London to Calgary, Canada through your company. It was not a direct flight. When I was changing the flight on London airport I lost it. As you know Heathrow airport is the busiest airport in the world.

As I have mentioned, I bought this ticket with travel insurance. Could you please look in to it and do the needful. My ticket number is ZA7089. I am also sending you a scanned copy of my ticket, Watch and gold neckless receipt. Luckily I have put those receipts in my purse.

It would be great if you come back to me by the end of this week and cover the all cost of my belongings as you have mention your insurance policies behind the ticket.

Your faithfully,
Abrar Sharif