should disruptive students be separated and grouped together

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
nguyenquanghuy

should disruptive students be separated and grouped together

Post by nguyenquanghuy »

Disruptive school students have a negative influence on others. Students who are noisy and disobedient should be grouped together and taught separately.

To what extent do you agree or disagree?

Many parents have been worried that their children are negatively influenced by bad friends at school. Some people think that disobedient students should be isolated from the rest of their classes so that their behaviors do not affect the studies of other students. From my own perspective, I oppose this view.

Firstly, I believe, the isolation of disruptive students is a type of discrimination which might leave an indelible imprint of their misbehavior on all people’s mind. Consequently, for the rest of their lives, separated students may be considered inferior by other people or worse can lose their confidence. Moreover, in my opinion, if bad students are grouped together, they tend to participate in wrongdoing and exhibit misbehavior. On the contrary, because students usually do not want to lag behind their peers, disruptive students are likely to study harder if they are surrounded by hard-working friends.

Admittedly, the separation between good and bad students allows teachers to choose suitable teaching methods for each group of students and prevents bad students from disturbing the studies of good ones. However, it deprives disruptive students of chances to learn from their assiduous friends. It is noted that thanks to mutual understanding among friends, students learn more from their friends than from their teachers every now and then. In addition, the mutual help among friends can fortify their relationship.

In conclusion, the above reasons are just few of the many that explain why disruptive students should not be isolated from their peers. It is, therefore, recommended that all students, regardless of their merits and personality, be treated fairly in schools.

Please help me evaluate this essay.

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!