Please assess my writing task- 2 (Academic)

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
Sohan_Patel

Please assess my writing task- 2 (Academic)

Post by Sohan_Patel »

Some people think that parents should teach children how to be good members of society. Other, however, believe that school is the place to learn this.
Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

==================================================

It is often argued that, humanity and honesty kind of things should be taught to children from their home in early age. However, some believe that it is the responsibility of the school to make them a good citizen. But, it is difficult to suggest any proposal without taking some factors into account. That is to say, behavior and personal things could be taught by their parents while schools can make them a responsible citizen. The both sides of this argument will be presented and analyzed in this essay.

It is obvious that children should be taught how to behave and be a good person from family. For example, kids learn and imitate behavior and some personal qualities from their elders. So, the parents are obligated to develop a good personality in their children while they are infants. In this way, that they could get good personal properties in their further life. That would benefit to them as well as society.

While, school on the other hand, can develop a good civic attributes in their pupils. For instance, teachers could impart knowledge about historical personalities and their contribution to the country and other global concerns like environmental awareness and their obligations to the country as a good citizen. This in turn, would lead to a prosperous nation. Thus, school plays a major role in the development of a nation.

Taking interpersonal and civic attributes into account, both parents and school are very important for a growing child. In this way, children would be a mature as well as responsible person to his or her nation.

==============================================
Please point any mistakes and suggest any improvements if possible. Help me.